Chapter 1: The News

(Y/N) = Your name
(Y/S) = Your state
(E/C) = Eye color
(H/C) = Hair color
(F/B) = Favorite band
(F/F) = Favorite food
(F/D) = Favorite drink

*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep*

You slammed your hand onto the alarm clock, checking the time.

8:01 am.

You sat up yawning from a good nights rest. "(Y/N), are you up dear?" Hearing a faint voice coming from down stairs.

"Yes, yes I'm up!"

You get into the shower then get dressed and prep yourself for today. As you stagger down stairs, making your way to the kitchen table, you greeted your mother.

"Hey mom, what's for breakfast?" You grinned, looking over her shoulder as she's prepping food. "Pancakes!" Your mother smiled. You had seen the determination in her eyes making the fluffy pancakes as perfectly as she could. You rolled your eyes and sat down.

8:31 am

"Breakfast was great but I better be off to school now! I have a 20 minute walk from here and I don't need to be late on the first day!" You grabbed your book bag and kissed your mothers cheek on the way out. "Take care mom!"

"You too.." A distant call from your mother was spoken.

8:56 am

"Finally! I finally made it to school! But wait.. my hair!" I had took notice that my hair was a complete mess and fixed it back as neat as I possibly could. I dusted myself off then walked into the classroom. As I was making my way in, I noticed there were more people than usual this semester. So I greeted my best friend then a few others.

"How was your Summer break, (Y/N)?" I was stopped by my best friend.

"It was-"

The teacher came to class and everyone scurried to their seats.

So class begins.

'English 3 is really boring. I really wish I had my own car already. Curse my mom for not trusting me! She always thinks I'm going to go places I shouldn't be at.' I was daydreaming, looking out the window, watching nature.

"(Y/N)!"

You sat there frozen, still staring outside.

"(Y/N)!!!"

The voice made you jump back and fall out your seat

"Pay attention."

Hearing laughter in the background, you sat back into the seat. Your face was flushed from embarrassment.

During lunch time, I sat with my friends.

"So? What were you saying about your Summer break?" One of them asked.

"It was boring for the most part." I sighed, placing my palm on to my cheek.

"You could have called me and we could have had a sleepov-"

Your bestie was cut off by a loud voice saying your name. Everyone in the cafeteria turned their heads to the voice.