the beginning of the lie

I am so nervous to write this lol ..it is the 2nd chap..my english is bad I guess you noticed that...but I will do my best ^^
Please enjoy reading ♡♡
-----------
Next day I woke up..wash up then went to school...on my way I saw eunbi walking alone and it looks like she is lost in her dreams... I called her "EUNBI !!" she turned I greeted me "morning .." I replied.."morning^^.."
she is still lost..
"Who is the one who always says that we shouldnt lose our minds in our dreams so far ?? Now I believe that you are swimming in your thoughts and almost reached the other side of the world "
"Oh Naeun...ugh there is something I want to tell you about it"
"What? Go ahead !!"
"It is about taehyung...you know him ! The new classmate!"
"Of caurse ! What about him"
"He used to be my boyfriend"

SHOOK !!

"Bbbbbb-boyfriend ?? " i said.."oh sorry...but you didnt tell me you had a boyfriend!!"
"He actually was my neighbor..and we fell in love..you maynot believe so but we were that kind of cute couples.."she said that and her cheeks turned red..
"So,why are you telling me that now ??"
"Cause I met him yesterday in my way to home,and he told me that he still likes me even after that he moved away now he is here again he wanted me to be with him again and I accepted..since I love him either "
"Nice"..I said and suddenly a manly deep voice greeted us from benind and we turned we saw him KIM TAEHYUNG  the beautiful boy, his hair shining more than my future ,his eyes are big and it looks like I will live inside of them and his nose ..wow I had never see a perfect nose like that..and finally his lips. So hot ..oops..take off your eyes you pervert!!
EUNBI whispered to me..."can I go alone now? see at school.."
I nodded and she went with him smiling to each other..
Then suddenly I saw something I didnt expect that I will see it here..JUNGKOOK ..ugh that jerk ,in the morning -.-
"Good morning, dummy!" He said
"I am not dummy!! "
"So what?? A chicken with 'sweeet' voice? "He said that and chuckled
"Holl ! Whatever..What do you want from me?"
"Nothing..just accompanying"
"I dont need an empty drum to accompany me "
"Whatever.."
I went on my way and he kept walking  beside me, "stop following me !!"
"I am not following ! We are just in the same school remember? "
"Ugh.." i sighed
I looked up and I saw..Eunbi and taehyung are still walking in front of us..they were smiling to each other she is looking at him and he is looking at her with that kind of stares..holding each other hands~..yaa! you guys disgust me!!
We entered school and I overheared minah and seojin "is she with jungkook?".."how can he talk to a girl like her"..."holl,he gotta stay away from such girl"
I looked at them "excuse me ?! What did I just hear?? , what do you mean 'such girl' ???"
"It is your fault stucking with him arent you!?" Seojin said
"That is right, of caurse, it is not him who is accompanying you ! You must be a stalker!"
"Whaat??" I said in shook and turned to jungkook he just chuckled and went on his way to the class..."yaa!!!" I yelled but he didnt answer or even look at me
"That is the last warning..stay away from my jungkook you ugly bitch" minah said
"Look at your words!! How dare you? Then this is none of your business I  can be the girlfriend whoever I want "
"With that face?? Dont think so" she said
" oh really?? I can be his girlfriend before the next day comes" oh my goood what am I saying!??
" fine!! If not ,you will have a punishment in front of all the class..and you wont expect what it would be, but if you became his gf I will apologize to you in front of every body" she said
"Ok ,," I said
stupid meee ㅠ.ㅠ my big mouth go to the hell and take me with you

I went to the class ,I took my seat and there he was ,behind me, I looked at him while thinking about the trouble that I putted my self in.. he saw me..
"What ? You want to pore at  my face??" He said and smirks
You are Dreaming drunk boy -_- ..
He got closer to my face ..again!
"Go ahead look as much as you can" he said
My face turned red...I feel it oh no he will see it ! I slaped him weakly to push him away..."what do you think you are doing!!? "
"It is you who started, you was looking at me in first place"
"I just wanted to say something" ugh I am in a troubleeee ><
"What is it, boiled potato! " he said that and laughed
"Ugh...c-can you~ be m-my my my boyf-f-frirnd ??" I said so hardly
"Yaa ..chicken voice ,are you drunk??"
"Dont be stupid I wont drink before coming to school!"
"What is with that?? Being your boyfriend!"
I explained the situation to him ...and to my surprise he accepted..
"I will pretend to be your boyfriend but you have to do whatever I want you to do!!"
"Whatt?? Ugh , nothing comes easy in this cruel world ,okey.."

And here I started my fake relationship with that jerk...what a shame ㅠ.ㅠ

------------

Tomorrow morning after I went out of my house I saw him ...he was waiting in front of the gates..and here we start~
"Morning bae " he said as he saw me
"What is the matter ? You shouldnt pretend in front of the walls you know..just when we are at school"
"C'mon we are couple arent we?"
"FAKE couple ! Remember?!"
"You know that I can quit this anytime right?"
"Ugh,,what do you want!?"
"Buy me the lunch "
"What ??"
"It is wasting money if I buy it myself and I have who will do" he said and smirked
"It is not like I cant,,,i will buy it but,just stay still...do your part well !"
"Okey okey ^^" he said that with a cute voice,,,I will kill you one day!
we reached the school and I saw the two who maked me in this damn situation..minah and seojin..suddenly something held my hand! I looked over and I saw his hand ,i felt a strange feel in my whole body .."what are you doing?" I said
"Doing my part!! Just as you said" and he winked
Ah yes, haha I forgot almost about acting...but,this is the moment!!
" morning ladies~" I said to the two girls and smiked
"Morning" they replied in shook
"Let me introduce him ,jeon jungkook my boyfriend" .supposed to be -_-
"Oh you did it? ".minah said.."jungkook what the meaning of that? "  she asked
"Just my gfriend what would that mean?..she is sweet and kind and cute-"
Ah I almost believed
"So it is time for apologize" i said
"S-sorry" they said with a weak voice,..
"oops I cant hear you what did you say??" I said
"SORRY! " they said loudly and every body turned to us their faces turned red I looked at them laughing then I wispered in thier ears
"Next time you sould know who do you call ugly"
Then I went to my place

TIME PASSING

it is lunch time I have to buy food to my "bfriend" I believe that he will make me like a servant..
It is raining..what to doo?? I didnt bring the umbrella ㅠㅠ ,
then taehyung and eunbi came.."what the matter Naeun?? You didnt bring the umbrella? You want to join us? " eunbi asked
"No need!!" A boy voice come from behind me and I saw an ambrella up my head "jungkook~?" I said ...
"Oh nice , you have one jungkook? Then we will go ,have fun " taehyung said...eunbi waved to me and I waved back smiling ,then suddenly jungkook said "yaa ! Hold this umbrella my arm is tired"
"What?? Ugh whatever" and I held it
We went to the  market and I bought ramen for both of us we ate it then I said "you know you dont have to pretend that you are my bfriend for ever you can stop that after 2 months or 3 when they believe that you are really my bf and I wasnt lying"
"I dont mind even if you became my gf forever as well as you are my servant haha"
that bastard
"You are enjoying aren't you?"
"Why not ..you will help me in my everyday works that is heaven"
"You mean hell"

I wonder how will be the future with that boy it is all ok now but who know what will come!?

--------
here is it the 2nd part I hope that you enjoyed it please comment what you think your comments will help ^^ (excuse my english)
Vote and share either pleeaassee ,I hope i can reach 100 reads for this book hehe ♡♡
Have a nice day yall *,*