The Death-Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"But Abbu let me atleast greet first. What has happened and........" Then it clicked,He was talking about the surgery and the death. But it just happened like some minutes before. How would he know that?.

"Are you fine Sharia, I am talking about Mr Abu Talib"

"How do you know Abbu? I mean it's just so fast?" I was perplexed.

It took me 20mins just to cross across the parking lot. So many cars were there. Like everyone from the town came to visit the same hospital for some reason. Even news channels.

Then it clicked why Abbu already knew. 'The news'.

"Abbu I tried........" I was holding back the tears which were threatening to fall down.

"It's okay, my baby. I know you tried. And don't blame yourself. It was not in your hand. What was in your hand was to give your best for the life that has been lost now." He stopped talking to allow me to take up his words.

"It still feels awful. Why would Dr Wells do something like this?
It just doesn't fit Abbu. Why?"
I was pained to this point. I wanted out of the situation. It felt like someone blamed me for something even though there was no one.

"Do you trust your Abbu, Sharia?"

My response was instantaneous," I do, Abbu."

"Than leave it on Allah. Let him deal with this. He will help you."

It did help me. Talking to him helped me alot.

"Sure Abbu. I think I should rest now. I am in my apartment."
I locked my car and got out of it. I was extremely tired and just wanted to wash out all the burden by sleeping off.

"Sure baby, Call me the first thing tomorrow when you are up. I would like to have a chat with you regarding Khalid Umar." Urrghhh not again Abbu. He always did it. No matter what the situation is. And that's the only thing I hated about Abbu.
'Binte Umar'.

************

"I want you to bring your ass down here from wherever you are and fucking tell me what the hell happened."

I was fuming with anger. Who the fuck does Wells think he is. My mother hasn't stopped crying for hours. And that lame excuse of a Doctor is somewhere out. Here lies my father inside fighting with his life.

"I want you out here in the next flight and if you are not here then you see. I promise to burn your house down into ashes and bury you down six feet under." I would kill this bastard the moment he lands on my land.

"Sir, it's my son. He had an accident. I had to rush fast. There are best doctors working with your father which are available right now. He is my friend too. I care for him....." His voice was wavering like he would eet his pants any moment. Why won't he be scared. He was talking to me. The one who owns this place.

No one messes up with me.
"Remember what I said Wells. I want you down here fast."

With that I disconnected my phone and threw it with a force it landed into splinters on the floor catching everyone's attention.

I was fucking pissed.

My mother was crying. She is my life.

"Calm down brother, let's pray for him." My elder brother kept his hand on my shoulders to calm me down. Little he knew there is no calming down a beast when in fury.

I removed his hand and turned with the coldest look in my eyes. " Pray to who? My dear Brother."

I moved ahead to see a nurse running down towards us.

She stopped,looking at hoards of people standing around to hear the news. My father held an empire. He was famous all around. These were people concerned for his safety.

My people. Who would do anything on just one command of mine.

Suddenly it all went silent. Not a single voice. Waiting for her to make the final word.
She cast her eyes down away from from the desperate eyes."I am sorry....."

And it did it. It kicked my monster so high to the brink of insanity.

My mother collapsed on the floor.
There so was much commotion. Crying and death was in air. Suffocation....Voices.......demons......

"SHUT UP AND LEAVE" I roared loud enough to end the demons. Everyone looked astonished even my mother crying in heaps on the floor.

"LEAVE",I commanded again. And with that the crowd scattered away leaving us to absorb the news.

I propelled forward wih rage to hold back the nurse.
" Who was the doctor?" She looked scared enough to spill anything in this possible world.

"Brother, leave her. You are killing her." My brothers came forward.

I rose my hand to stop them in their tracks and turned my head to face them with my death glare. They come forward and they face my wrath.

All of them stopped in their tracks.

"Now, Spill" I looked back towards he nurse.

"Dr Sharia Qureshi" I left her and she ran back away from me.

The name ranged in my ears till it felt it will burst with the voice.

She is no good anymore.
Dr Sharia Qureshi.

.........