Chapter 1- Meeting One Direction!!

While getting ready together Elizabeth,Bev,Claire,Anna,and Vanesssa can't stop talking about how excited they are. The weird thing about them is normally in a group of friends you have two or three girls that like the same band member, but with these five girls it's different. They all like a different band member. Elizabeth likes Louis, Bev likes Zayn, Claire likes Niall, Anna likes Harry, and Vanessa likes Liam. They decided as kind of a practical joke they would give the boys their phone numbers.

They are now done getting ready and are headed to the meet and greet. Their hearts are racing, they are feeling a little anxious, and are just ready for it because they have been waiting for this for so long. once they get there it is a really long line and a lot of screeming girls. There are even a few screeming boys. Tey are the last ones in line which they are kind f happy about because now they can be the ones they really remember.

Five hours later

They have finally gotten to the beginning of the line and are getting to meet the boys. They each hand their favorite band mate their number and they stick them in their pockets. The girls feel as if maybe they will be the fans they actually remember.

Two weeks later

Elizabeth's Pov

So it has been two weeks since we met the boys and I have been so happy because Louis has been texing me and he wants to meet up friday and hang out. Who knows what ould happen. I'm feeling really lucky right now.

End of Pov

So Elizabeth gets a call from Anna saying how she went on a date with Harry Syles last night and now they are dating. Elizabeth is hoping she gets that lucky.

Sorry it is so short... What do you think will happen with Elizabeth and Louis?? Read Chapter 2 to find out.