Sanskaar : I walt a Miiiiikkkkeeeeyyyyyy..... I walt a Miiiiikkkkeeeeyyyyyy...... Miiiiikkkkeeeeyyyyyy... I walt a Miiiiikkkkeeeeyyyyyy.....!!!!!!

Swara : Abba Sanskaar.... Pls stand properly...... See because u I am completely drenched in water..!!!

Initially he didn't agree but later gets his senses back......

Sanskaar opens his eyes after gaining senses only to find her staring him cutely yet angrily...!

He couldn't stop adoring her couldn't control anymore and smashed his lips with hers making her shocked but later responded to his kiss... 

Both were equally sucking each other lips like honey bee fetching it's nectar from the flowers....!!!

While Sanskaar sucking her lips his hands were roaming her back sensually making her weak in her legs....

He hold her tightly while bitting her lower lips then her upper lip simultaneously...!!! And on other side she is enjoying this sweet torture from him..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini and Uttara had enough of their nonsense...... Both of them dragged their respective husbands down with force that both fell upon each other like ragini beneath Laksh and Uttara beneath Raj...!!

For a couple of time both the pair are lost in each other....!!!!! They are continuously staring each other like the world the very next moment.....

They came into senses after constant gaze of the people surrounding....

Ragini and Uttara are embarrassed whereas Laksh and Raj are lost in their respective wives....

A sudden urge of kissing them has risen in the boy's mind and without realizing what they were doing both of them smashed their lips onto them..!

Ragini and Uttara open their eyes wide open while boys were doing work without thinking about anything....

People around them are shocked seeing them like this while some close their eyes... And others started their gossip....!!!!!

Ragini and Uttara are struggling to get out their grip but they couldn't... Though he held them lightly only but they are giving torture with their mouth....

They were kissing, bitting leaving them out of breath then giving them breath... And again continuing with their kiss..!

After that both Laksh and Raj were hell tired such that their torture became less... Taking this as the chance Ragini and Uttara pusha them and hold respective collar and drags them inside..!

Both of them reached their respective rooms....

Raglak room

Ragini drags Laksh to her room and throws him on the bed..!!

Laksh : Ahhh ... What is this...? (childishly) first u diiiidddnt giivve mmmee miiikkkee tthhen when I tired to kisssss uuuu pushed meeee..... Ahhh mummy myyy wiiiffffeeeee she bad...!!

And he starts his drama of crying..!! Ragini is fed up with his drama..!!

Ragini : Ohh u wanted a kiss.??
Laksh : Yes....!!!! (shaked his head vigorously)

Ragini : Then take this..!

Saying this ragini threw water on his face which made him startled.!! Laksh came into senses....

Laksh : What the hell Ragini..?? I am not gonna leave u....!!!!!

Saying this both of them are back of one another..! After sometime Laksh catches her and starts romancing her... And u know what would have happened next....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.