"Oh,no. Just an individual. Actually that man there." She pointed at a co-worker of theirs.

"Hey. Got the room the nighbefore you guys. I'll break in the bed." Their co-worker joked.

"I don't like that." Dylan stated at the same time Y/N said, "I'm gonna need the name and cell phone number of the housekeeper responsible for changi the sheets, please."

"Yes, Ma'am." The lady smiled and gave them all their information. Y/N and Dylan walked to the elevator and stepped in together. Their rooms were down the hall from each other.

Stepping out, Dylan pulled Y/N in for a kiss, "I love you."

"And I, you." She smiled at him, watching him walk away.

Now, the couple and their family and friends were all eating dinner. They were at the rehearsal dinner; Y/N's maid of honor had just made her toast and now it was time for Dylan's brothers.

They stood behind Dylan and Y/N, "Y/N, you've got the greatest smile," Y/N smiled and looked at them, "and your body is really fine- smoking."

Dylan's fingers tightened around Y/N's arm slightly. She could tell he was annoyed so she whispered, "Hey, it's okay."

His other brother added, "Hoping it'll make our wives kick it up a notch. A little mo' cardio." Y/N watched as their wives' faces fell.

Dylan mumbled under his breath before standing up, "That's not appropriate."

Dylan stood up and thanked his brothers, telling them to sit down. "Hey, everyone. Thanks for coming."

"Douche," his brother called out and Y/N frowned.

"Ah, thanks, man. That was really nice," he threw a thumbs up to his brother and Y/N stifled a laugh. Dylan continued, "I just want to say how happy we are that all of you are here tonight, and I want to especially thank those of you who have traveled from far away to be here with us tonight, especially the florida cousins."

Dylan's cousins from Florida laughed and clapped, "Yeah!"

Dylan then looked down at his hands before looking up. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, listening, "Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend. And I did the hardest thing that i've ever had to do which was just to wait. Uh, don't get me wrong. I flirted with her. Y/N, I can now admit in front of friends and family that i do know how to make a photocopy. Didn't need your help that many times."

Y/N laughed, her heart warming," And, uh, do you remember how long it took you to teach me how to drive stick?"

"Like, a year," she laughed looking at him.

"Yeah, I've been driving stick since high school, so—"

"Very nice," Y/N laughed. Happy tears made their way to her eyes. She really loved this man.

"—For a really long time, that's all I had. I just had little moments with a girl o saw me as a friend. And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who i worked with," he paused and looked to Y/N, a small smile playing on his lips. "But, I think even then i knew that I was waiting for my wife."