Welcome to My Mad Hatter

Cast and a little insider about them.
Enjoy 😊
Katherine Langford play the role of Regan Wilson a 17 year old daddy's girl that has to learn how to face the real world before she goes has to go off to college next year.....
@ mocity_jaybee plays the role of Molique Wilkins a high school bad boy that every girl wants. But can't get cause he's a man hoe.

Selena Gomez plays the role of   Remedy Wilson. Remedy aka Remy is Regans fraternal twin. Remy a edgy bad girl but has perfect grades to keep her father off her back. Will Remy sho her sister around or will she let her find her own way and in venture out?.....
Loren Beech plays the role of Brooke King Remedy's best friend and partner in crime unlike Remy Brooke doesn't care what her parents think so she says f*ck it if they don't care I don't care. That's until her biological mother comes back into her and teaches her a better way that barely getting by in life. How would Brooke encounter in Regan's story? Find out by reading....
Jacob Latimore plays the role of  Ashton Rodes Molique's right hand man....
Don Benjamin plays the role of of Mace Lance child hood friend of Molique and Ashton. But not as close as Ashton and Molique are. Mace may have been there and seen it all but he wasn't always there ( NOT SHADY)....
@piamia plays the role of Avah Bayley is Regan and Adrian best friend

Ryan Destiny plays the role of Adrian Vincent. Adrian aka Adri has perfect academics has a squeaky clean record but she likes the party to you she's not perfect but she's perfect in the eyes of her parents and all of the authority around her.....
Brittany O'Grady plays the role of Nova Wilkins. Nova Molique's bisexual twin sister has daddy also she has all her teachers believing every word she says. She's not deceiving but if she wanted to be she could....
Ronnie Banks plays the role of DeMarco Wilkins Molique's and Nova's Younger brother he's always into trouble in school and out of school he's about a Juvie once this year and the year just started....
Words that came to my mind when I  thought of starting this book....My Mad Hatter~

~Everyone and everything can't be the way you want it to be that doesn't mean give up or that you failed in life that means you need to try harder and become what you want to be that whatever that's not what everybody else wants you to be.
~You tears my fall from your eyes but that doesn't mean the end it's just a new beginning.
~You may make me mad but the world we living is a wonderland somehow I'm Alice and you're the hatter ha ha that's funny cause we are all mad hatters, we all have a little craziness embrace it.

This should give you a little Intel on the characters enjoy 😊