" RICHARD"

Then he heard it again , this time much louder . He thought Dei and Thirdy came home early but when he checked there were no one there. But the odd thing was he can feel that he's not alone . He can tell that someone is looking at him watching him.Then when he was about to go back upstairs he felt a burning sensation on his arm , it felt like it was on fire. In pain he ran to the kitchen and put his arm in cold water. When the pain subsided he looked at the area and was surprised when the burn was in a shape of a hand. For the first time in his life he felt so scared as goosebumps crept all over his body.

He was about to leave when the room started to get cold again . Richard tried to run outside but before he get to the door it slammed and closed shut. Fear and panic was starting to overcome him as he find a way to get out of the house. He had no choice but to climb out the window but first he need to get his car keys from the bedroom. 

Richard ran up the stairs in a hurry to get out of there. But when he finally grabbed the keys he felt a strange feeling coming over him. When he looked up he saw someone standing by the window.

"Sino ka?"

"Paano ka nakapasok dito?"

 He didn't get any respond but there was a strange and eerie feeling looking at the girl. Her eyes looking at him felt like a torch burning his skin , painful ,the same feeling he had with his burned arm. Richard tried to walk towards the girl but it felt like there was a cold wall in between them , cold as ice. 

"Sino ka ba talaga?Bakit ayaw mong sumagot" 

 The only answer he got was her devilish glare and the sinister look that scare him to the core. He tried his best to get out of that room and that house and when he did he went straight to the church to pray. After the scary ordeal that he went through he decided to have the house blessed as soon as possible. When he got to the church he asked to speak with the town priest and asked for guidance.

"Magandang hapon po Father Jose" 

"Magandang hapon naman iho , maupo ka "

"Salamat po"

"Ano ang maipahlilingkod ko sayo" 

"Father hingi po sana ako ng tulong para ma bindisyunan ang bahay namin"

"Saan ka ba nakatira iho?" 

"Dun po sa bahay sa may gulod" 

After hearing the location of the house , the priest suddenly became quiet. 

"Kayo pala ang nakabili ng bahay ng mga Hererra"The priest said in a worried voice. 

"Kilala nyo po ang may ari ng bahay?" 

"Wala ba kayong nararamdamang kakaiba sa pagtigil nyo doon?"

"Yun na nga pong ipinunta ko dito , hihingi po sana ako ng tulong para mabendisyunan ang bahay".

"Paumanhin iho pero sa palagay ko'y wala na akong magagawa pa dahil ilang beses ko nang nabendisyunan yan ." 

"Ganoon po ba?" 

"Sa totoo lang anak ika anim na kayo sa mga tumira dyan ." 

"Alam nyo po ba ang istirya tungk sa bahay namin" 

"Malagim ang nangyari sa bahay na yan . Si Daisy ang dalagang anak ng mga Herrera ay ginihasa , pinahirapan at pinaslang sa loob ng kanilang pamamahay. Nangyari ito isang araw na naiwan ang dalaga sa bahay na magisa. Nang simba lang ang kanyang mga magulang at ng sila'y bumalik isang karumal dumal at malagim na tanawin ang kanilang nadatnan. Hindi nakayanan ng mag asawa ang kanilang nasaksihan, ng hapon di'ng iyon inatake sa puso ang ama ni Daisy dahilan upang dalawa ang ibinurol ng gabing iyon . At dahil sa pighati sa nangyari hindi pa man dumarating ang labi ng mag ama nadatnan ng mga kaanak nila ang ina ni Daisy na nagbigti sa kanilang silid tulugan . Dahil doon tatlo ang inilibing ng bayang ito ng linggong iyon . Sinubukan ng tiyuhin ni Daisy na mamalagi sa bahay ngunit maraming kababalaghan ang kanilang nasaksihan . Ilang beses na rin akong ipinatawag para mabindisyunan ang bahay ngunit malakas talaga ang kapit ng mga espiritu na nakatira doon .Marahil dahil hanggang ngayon hindi pa nabibigyan ng hustisya ang karumal dumal na nangyari kay Daisy.

 "Ano po ang maganda naming gawin?"

"Nasasainyo iyon anak , pero ang maipapayo ko lamang ay huwag nyo ng patagalin ang pamamalagi nyo doon. Ang mga espiritung nananahan kasam nyo ay paguugaling manakit. "" Salamat po Father " 

"Walang anuman anak,manalig kayo at may awa ang Maykapal". 

That night Richard drove to meet with Dei and their son in Bulacan. He told his wife what had happened to him and what the priest had told him. That night they decided not to come back to the house and call their realtor to sell it .

The next day the couple went back to Quezon to get their things . With a heavy heart they have to leave their dream home . And as if the entities that lives there knew that they were leaving . Not a single sign of their presence were felt . After loading their things in their truck they locked the door one last time . With a heavy heart Dei looked at the house one last time. When Richard started the engine , to be able to drive out of the vicinity safely he checked the back mirror . He then was shocked with what he saw at the balcony. It was the same entity he saw in Thirdy's room with the sinister look. He then just looked away and whispered. 

"Rest in peace Daisy".