CHAPTER 1

I was taking a refreshing shower, relishing the cool water cascading over my body, as I prepared for the evening ahead. In just a few minutes, my boyfriend, Anton, would be arriving to pick me up for our much-anticipated date night. The thought of it brought a wide smile to my face, knowing that Anton had likely planned another romantic surprise to commemorate our first anniversary together.

It's truly heartwarming to reflect on our relationship, which has now reached the one-year mark. Throughout this time, I'm grateful that nothing has changed in the way Anton treats me. From the very beginning, he has showered me with unwavering love, affection, and care. The way he used to woo me in the early days of our relationship remains unchanged, and his dedication to our love continues to shine brightly.

Allow me to introduce myself properly. My name is Jasper de Goiti, and I proudly identify as bisexual, belonging to the third gender or the LGBTQ community. It took some time for me to understand and embrace my sexuality. At first, I was perplexed by my attraction not only to women but also to men, particularly those with a strong and captivating presence. I found myself grappling with confusion and uncertainty. However, as I matured and explored my identity, everything gradually became clearer. I made peace with the fact that I couldn't control who I was attracted to, and I placed my trust in the higher power to guide me on my journey. It was during this process of self-acceptance that I had the good fortune of meeting Anton.

Returning to the present moment, I continued to enjoy my shower, basking in the anticipation of our anniversary celebration. However, my tranquility was abruptly interrupted by a series of loud knocks on the door of the comfort room.

"Anton, is that you?" I called out, assuming it was my beloved boyfriend. To my surprise, there was no response, leaving me puzzled.

A moment of silence followed, with only the sound of the water from the shower and the gentle patter of the cold droplets on my skin.

After a few minutes, a forceful bang on the door reverberated through the room, nearly causing it to shatter.

"Sh*t!"

Startled, I gasped for breath as I turned my gaze towards the front door. My eyes widened in shock when I saw a topless man standing there, his intense and alluring gaze fixed upon me.

"T... Tito! W... what are you doing here?" I exclaimed, my voice trembling with surprise and confusion. In a rush of embarrassment, I quickly reached for the nearby towel, using it to cover myself, ensuring a sense of privacy. Deep down, I hoped that this unexpected encounter wouldn't cast a shadow over our special evening, as I hurriedly continued to get dressed.

Despite the initial shock, I reminded myself that Tito Mat had no knowledge of my true self and the journey I had undertaken to embrace my identity. While it was natural to feel a sense of discomfort in his presence, I knew that our relationship as family was one of love and respect. I needed to regain my composure and address the situation with grace.

"Tito Mat... W... what are you doing here? Please wait for me in the living room," I stammered nervously, striving to regain control of the situation. With a deep breath, I focused on the love I shared with Anton and the joyous occasion that awaited us. I reminded myself that this unexpected encounter would not define our anniversary celebration and that our love would triumph over any momentary discomfort.

As I hastily finished getting dressed, I gathered my thoughts and prepared to face Tito Mat with a renewed sense of confidence. Our journey as individuals, as well as our journey as a couple, had taught me the importance of embracing love, acceptance, and understanding. And with that in mind, I stepped out of the comfort room, ready to navigate this unexpected twist in our anniversary evening and continue celebrating the love that had brought Anton and me together.