Chapter 25 : Smiling flower (웃음꽃)

Start from the beginning

"Eomma, do you think my injury could be serious?" I spoke out.

She held my hands, smiling. "I don't know. But don't be scared. Nothing wrong will happen, I'm here." Her grip tightened.

"Yeah, I hope so." I sighed, leaning my head on her shoulder.

We stayed like that for almost 20 minutes until her phone rang.

"You wait here okay?" She walked outside to answer the phone.

I took the time to reply Wonwoo's message which I wasn't able to earlier because I was in the car with my mother.

To Wonu^^ :
I'm busy right now. And sorry for the delay, I had to go somewhere with my mother. Anyway, I'll text you later when I reach home okay? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ don't miss me so much.

Haha, the fact that he took the time to change his name in my phone amuses me.

And also, I don't want him to know that I'm in the hospital because I know that he's going to overreact and he might say stuff to Sojin. And saying stuff to Sojin means drama which I do not need at the moment.

From Wonu^^ :
Arrasseo. But call me as soon as you reach home okay? Take care. Annyeong. ㅋ ㅋ

I smiled reading his message.

It all feels surreal. How he and I went from fighting everyday to going out and being all sweet to each other.

To Wonu^^ :
Annyeong. Don't go around saving other girls when I'm not around. XD bye for real now.

I laughed at my own message, dramatically patting myself on the pat.

"What are you doing?" My mother popped out of nowhere, scaring me.

"Oh you scared me." I panted, holding my chest.

I quickly put my phone back inside my bag, looking up.

"Aigoo. Drama queen." She flicked my forehead.

"Aish." I rubbed the spot where she hit, glaring at the floor.

"Your father is coming here with Sowon. I'll go and fill up some forms so you look out for them okay?"

"Arrasseo." I nodded, not looking at her.

"Khundae.. Eomma--" she was gone when I looked up.

Tch. I wonder why appa and Sowon oppa are coming to the hospital. Eomma and I will be leaving after my results are out though.

Oh well maybe that idiot Jeong Sowon is hurt somewhere. Tch.

I was about to take my phone out again to play until a little boy came and sat beside me.

"Annyeong." I waved at him.

"Annyeong noona. Are you sick somewhere? Why are you in the hospital?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Noona fell down in school and got hurt." I frowned.

"What about you?" I asked messing his hair.

"Doctors said it's my last month here. And then i'll be sent home." His smile fell.

"Aren't you happy to be going home?" I asked, getting off my seat and crouching down to his level.

"I am happy. But my parents are not. When the doctor told me that I'll be here only for one more month, Eomma and Appa started crying." He frowned after letting out a loud sigh.

"Maybe they were tears of joy. How long have you been here?" I asked, carassing his chubby cheeks.

"It's been so long that I've lost count." He held his fingers up, looking at them in confusion.