☾ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Start from the beginning

Dahyun, feeling curious, peeked over the wall and almost screamed. Again.

Standing in the dark alley was her school headmistress, Mrs Kim, and...Tzuyu. 

And Tzuyu had red eyes. 

So Dahyun was right about her being a vampire, but what were they talking about? And her headmistress...was she a vampire all this while?

"But I'm glad they did. If not you would have killed her because nobody would be passing by the alley at that time! She was so lucky to have chosen the time where other schools are ending! If there weren't students streaming down the streets, she's dead now."

Dahyun blinked. Tzuyu was scolding her headmistress? That was not a usual thing to see. It was all so weird. 

"Well, I'm really sorry, but I had gone for days without blood, I'm afraid-" 

"How many times have I told you? You are a green-eyed vampire. You don't need to survive on blood. You could survive on food that humans eat! Why can't you just listen?" Tzuyu cut Mrs Kim off. 

Human food? So Dahyun's not a bloodthirsty vampire? She almost let out a laugh.

"I don't want to see what has happened to Dahyun to any other students again," Tzuyu warned and began to walk towards Dahyun's direction.

Dahyun dropped her phone. They had been talking about her?

She heard a soft gasp. When Dahyun looked up, she could see two piercing red eyes staring at her.

***

"So you were actually looking for me?" Tzuyu asked, chuckling a little.

They were still in the dark alley. Mrs Kim's gone. Dahyun had so many questions to ask.

"I just found out that I turned into a vampire, and I'm just so clueless about everything. Did you say that green-eyed vampires could eat ordinary food?" Dahyun asked, because that was the most important thing of all.

Tzuyu nodded with a soft smile. "Indeed, so you don't have to worry about not being able to try out different types of food in the world," she said with a soft chuckle.

"But why did you specifically said 'green-eyed vampires'? Other kinds of vampire are not able to eat...ordinary food?" Dahyun asked again. This time it was because she's curious.

Tzuyu sighed. "There are three types of vampires. The red-eyed ones, like me, and the strongest of the troop. But we can only suck blood out of humans that are alive," she paused for a while, and Dahyun noticed that Tzuyu's eyes got teary.

"Those deaths that Sulli had been talking about-" Dahyun started to speak but stopped halfway when she realised how sad Tzuyu looked.

Tzuyu sniffed and turned to look at Dahyun. "I couldn't let people suffer just because I had to eat. I know how it felt like being a vampire. A bloodsucking vampire. It's not pleasant. Not at all," Tzuyu looked at the ground. "So this is why, when we suck blood, we kill."

Dahyun's eyes widened. "So I could have died?" She gasped softly.

Tzuyu nodded. "But you were lucky. There were schools nearby that just ended and students were running down the streets, so Mrs Kim did not have enough time to kill you," she explained, and relaxed a little.

"What are the other two types of vampires then?" Dahyun asked.

"Those are the blue-eyed vampires and also the green-eyed ones, like you," Tzuyu said. "A blue-eyed vampire is lucky because their eyes looked like ordinary blue ones. And they could drink blood from corpses, so they don't have to harm anyone. And green-eyed ones," Tzuyu turned to look at Dahyun's eyes. "Are the luckiest of all. They could eat ordinary food, so you don't have to hunt. Unless you want to."

Dahyun shook her head. "Luckiest? I don't even want to be a vampire. How could I ever talk to Yeri again? That girl's afraid of anything extraordinary," Dahyun said with a shaky voice. 

"You don't have to reveal your identity," Tzuyu said. "Wear a mask to hide your fangs. They'll be out soon when the sun sets. And here-" Tzuyu reached inside her bag and pulled out a contact lens container. "-wear this." She handed the container over to Dahyun.

Dahyun gingerly took the small container and opened it. Inside were two black circle lenses.

"If I took this, what about you?" Dahyun asked, looking at Tzuyu, who just laughed.

"Well, for someone who had been a vampire for such a long time, I have a lot of these. Don't worry, Dahyun. You're a strong girl," Tzuyu patted her shoulder before walking away, leaving Dahyun alone in the dark alley.

***

Dahyun was alone in her bedroom again. Soon, the sun will be setting. In half an hour. She had been staring at her reflection in the mirror for a long time. How could she ever talk with her fangs in the way? Was that why Tzuyu never spoke in school?

"Dahyun!" Irene's voice called out from downstairs.

"Yes?" Dahyun called back, noticing how her voice had turned raspy. She gasped the moment she realised it.

"Don't be out late, sleep early tonight. I've just heard news about more kills," Irene said.

"Alright unni!" Dahyun replied, then turned back to her reflection in the mirror. More kills? Was it Tzuyu? Dahyun immediately used her phone to look up the news on their city's news website. To her surprise, there were no new posts about any deaths. Maybe Irene heard it from one of her friends, and the news website had not refreshed the webpage.

She put down her phone and gave a yelp when she felt a sharp burning pain on her wrist. When she lifted her hand, she saw her silver bracelet lying on the desk. She groaned as she massaged her wrist lightly. It looked as though she had been burning her wrist with a torch. Now she could not even touch silver. 

"Awooooooo."

Dahyun tensed up. She could feel the hairs on the back of her neck standing upright. She was sure that she did not hear wrongly. It was indeed a wolf's howl. Could it be in this world, not only vampires exist, but werewolves too?

--------------------------------------------

aye its bubblelytz! <3 whoop whoop /dances around cuz why not XD/ well so here's chappie three...and more and more's getting revealed! i hope this is interesting tho...well whether you guys liked it or not...please leave a comment or two? I'LL APPRECIATE THEM LOTS <3 alright then...i shall get going! bye~~~<3