Saber x Reader

"Eh? Why should I care?" Saber spoke as he rest his legs on the table in front of him, uncapping his bottle of beer so he could take a big chug.
The girl in front of us continued to explain why she needed our help.. Or more like his help, I'm just sitting at the side watching.
Saber is my ally, we both go on jobs together and watch each others backs. He gets most of the money and credit, but I don't care. I just care about him.
"Please, I'll offer my golden dagger. And.. much more to come, this is all I have on me at the moment." The girl named Celica spoke with a hint of nervousness.
"I usually dont take offers as low as yours. But fine, since you asked so nicely I'll go with you." He took the golden blade into his own hands and examined it before sliding it into his bag.
I'm shocked he actually said yes, usually when someone fairly young comes and offers something little of payment, he turns them down. But he agreed almost immediately.
"Okay, y/n let's go." Saber stood up and turned to look at me, "Pack your things 'cause we're going overseas."
"Oh.. Okay." I nod and quickly head outside of the bar so I could go and pack my stuff.
"Oh, I didnt know she was with you." Celica spoke kindly.
"Yes, and you're going to pay double since she's coming with me. Got it?" Saber spoke from afar. I heard him as I left. I smile as I hum and wander to where I left my things.
We left our stuff somewhere in the forest on one of the trees, high up so noone could steal it as we adventure.

I'm a few minutes away from the bar and I'm still heading to my destination. I didnt realize how far we left our stuff. I'm always distracted when I'm with Saber.
As I space out and accidentally bump into somebody.
"Hey, watch it!" The man growled at me as I stumbled back from the impact.
"O-oh.. Sorry." I look up and catch eye contact with the man. He looks hostile.. I better take my leave before he gets any ideas.
"Hold up." he gripped my arm before I could sneak away, "What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone in a place like this?" He leaned in close to my face. His breath reeks of strong alcohol and cigarettes, his eyes.. They were filled with lust.
"I-I'm not alone.." I try to pull my hand away but he holds on tighter, hurting my skin.
"Oh yeah? Where are they? I dont see anyone." He looked around with a smug smirk.
I reach for my sai but he snatched my other hand "Ah ah ah, no you don't."
Crap. Oh no. What do I do now? Should I yell for Saber or try to fight him on my own? He probably won't even hear me anyways.
"D-Dont touch me!" I use my let and kick him in the stomach, making him groan and stumble back.
I quickly take out my two sai weapons and step back "I'm not afraid to fight you.."
"Oh yeah? Well come at me, bitch." He pulled out his sword and grinned, his teeth are rotten and his gums are tinted with black. Disgusting.
I cringe at the sight and spin my sai in my hands, stepping closer to him with caution "Make a move then, Jackass."
Guys like him really piss me off. They take advantage of weak girls. They have no shame or standards. I've dealt with these kinds of people my whole life.
He growled and stormed towards me. His stance is sloppy and uncoordinated.
I slide my leg out and trip him while I take his arm and pull it far behind his back, snapping his shoulder, sitting on his back while I put my sai close to his neck "Still want to fight?" I ask smugly.
"Let go of me! You bitch!" He struggled underneath me but I only held on tighter.
"Apologize first." I shake my head.
He suddenly went still then started chuckling. I stare at him with confusion.
He kicked my back with his leg, making me fall forward, hitting my head on the back of his neck.
He flipped us over and held my hands down, "Not until you beg for mercy." He lowered his head so his face is inches away from mine.
"Never." I glare up at him as I struggle against his hands. his legs are on top of mine, squishing them down so I couldn't move them. Crap.. Now what?
Saber must of noticed my long disappearance right? He'll come for me before anything bad happens.
He chuckled once again, his gross breath causing me to gag and tilt my head away from him.
He moved my hands together and took out a rope, tying them together so he could get off of me and pull me up.
I struggle against the rope but fail miserably.
He yanks me forward by my tied arms and forces me to walk with him.
"W-where are we going?" I look around.
"To my allies. They're going to love having a new toy around." he grinned mischievously.
My eyes widen, "SABER, SABER HELP!" I scream out.
"Shut up!" He yelled and turned to me.
"SABER!" I scream even louder.
And just as I expected, the man holding me hostage gets hit in the head with a medium sized rock, making him fall down and get knocked out cold.
Saber quickly jumped down from a tree branch then sprinted towards me, untying the rope around my wrists "The hell did you do this time?"
"I bumped into him.." I start to walk over to where the guy dropped my sai' and pick them up so I could dust them off.
"You need to stop picking fights, y/n" Saber complained as he followed me in leaving this pathway so we could look for our stuff.
"He wanted to use me a his 'toy' Saber, what else would I do?" I look up at him while putting my sai away, I wasn't being bitchy, I was just genuinely curious.
"Oh I dont know.. Call for help as soon as you stumbled across him?!" He flicked my head with his two fingers.
"Hey." I step away from him and push his arm away "I fought him out of defense.. You didnt see the way he looked at me."
"How did he look at you?" He became more concerned and less annoyed with my behavior.
"With lust.. and other dirty things.." I cross my arms as I look away from him, my cheeks covered with blush from just mentioning it.
He suddenly stopped and started to turn around, I grab his hand to stop him from running at the jerk that attacked me.
"No, don't. Let's just go.. Please." I speak softly. He turns to me and looks down at me, his expression soon going soft once he notices the blush on my cheeks..