chapter 1

So i was sitting in this beautiful spot in this small forest a couple of miles away from my house, it was a very peaceful forest with a lake and lots of trees long ones and short ones, i was listening to some music via my headphones while sketching on my notebook, at that time my life was quite stressful, my grades weren't the best in university, my dad's job wasn't going well and there was possibility i won't be able to continue my studies, and my parents always fighting cause of the situation, my life was hectic, so this small forest was my escape from all that, it was so calming and comforting, hearing the birds chirp and the wind hitting the tree leaves felt like a hug from the nature, and the best thing about it was how no one came there , it felt like it was my OWN forest, it was my special place that i went to everyday either to relax, study or sketch, until today.

 When this guy came, he was tall with a manly face, his hair wasn't long but can't be considered short either it was just above his shoulder, oh the hair was black, Really black, just like his eyes , his eyes were like two small black holes, that's how dark they were, he wasn't skinny but not bulky, he was kinda muscular with broad shoulders and long legs, he looked like he was 182 cm or so, he was handsome not model handsome but normal handsome, he was wearing skinny black jeans and a white shirt with a black jacket and a black cap.

I was really surprised when i saw him, i have been coming to this forest for about 2 years and i never saw anyone, so seeing was quite surprising, he looked like he was lost though, he was looking at every direction with a confused expression on his face, a few moments later he noticed me and said "hi" i got flustered since i was the shy type who never talked to guys, i replied with "hello", then he said " do you live in this town?" , his voice was deep,it made him even manlier

"yes i do, do you need help or something?"

"oh yes, i was searching for this mart when i got lost here , me and my family just moved here so i don't really know anyone or anything"

then he showed me the picture of the mart " oh yes it's really close , i can take you there if you want"

"YES PLEASE, thank you so much, i am really sorry if i disturbed you or anything"

"no problem i wasn't doing anything important anyway, my name is Rosie by the way"

"oh i didn't introduced myself, I am  Christopher just call me Chris"

"well nice to meet you Chris" and i smiled

 and so i walked with him to the mart, then he asked " so, you come to that forest a lot?"

" yeah bout everyday, it's a really relaxing place to go to, so i go there to study or just relax and have some alone time, plus no one really goes there so it's nice to have a place where you just sit alone wit the nature"

" oh that's nice, but why no one goes to it? it is a beautiful place"

" i guess because there isn't much people in this town, because this town is kinda far from the city, so most of the citizens here are old people, there isn't much young people, at least my age, i have been living in this town for about 3 years and i didn't see anyone my age they are either waay older than me or waay younger, there is no in between"

" yeah i did notice that while i wandering here when i first came, a few days ago, i only saw elderly people, it overall a really quite town, i don't mind it though, i am not a crown person, i am social and stuff but i don't like noisy places"

"oh i guess we have something in common, except i am not really social, i am more of " the girl who sits in the corner to avoid people" i need to fix that"

he laughed a bit and then said "it's not that bad though, you do you" and he smiled and then continued " so do you attend college? "

"yeah i attend the college for science and technology, biology department, the college is an hour away from this town"

"oh ME TOO, i go to the same college, i am a chemistry department though but it's basically the same thing, i switched schools that's why we moved to this town, i didn't really want to live in the dorms so we moved to this town, i will start from next semester"

"oh i guess we will see each other a lot then"

" i was worried i will get lost and make no friends, i guess i shouldn't be worried now"

"yeah don't worry i will show you everything you need to know about this college, i got you, oh we arrived to the mart" " i have some stuff to do back home so i will leave now, you know the way back to your house right?"

" yeah don't worry about that i can get home, thank you so much again Rosie"

" no problem, see you around" i smiled and waved at him and he waved back.

and so this was the start to lots of stuff, bad and good.