Chapter 13 *2444 words*

Start from the beginning

I love your hair!!

Tell us the story of how Michael cut your hair! Plz

"Okay guys. Storytime, again. Someone asked for my hair story!" Yay! "You guys are huge dorks that feed off my humiliation. Ami'right?" Lol yassss

Duhziez!

Rotflshmsfoaidmt!

Same!!

We live for embarrassment!

Lshifomu!

"Okay! So Michael has always been good with getting hair to behave. So whenever he was up he has the great job to brush my hair and put it up, braid it, whatever. So one day we are all home alone, cleaning. And my hair won't stop being a disappointment. So I grab the brush and scream for Michael. He just screams back that he's not my personal hairdresser, when obviously, he is. So he puts it up into a loose fitting bun, and glares at me. I text mom and ask if I can have him cut my hair, not specifying. She thought I loved my hair and would never get it cut past my shoulders. I gave Michael the scissors and asked him to cut it off. He does, with out question. Without hardly paying attention. When the bun is cut out, I've got perfect short boycut hair. Michael looks at the hair in his hand like it's a baby's head he looks at me and proclaims that my mom is going to kill him, then me. Her reaction was priceless, though. She screamed."

--

--

Dean is sitting with Castiel practically sitting in his lap as they watched Doctor Who. Sam and Gabriel sat not too far away, Gabriel curled into Sam's lap. Dean was playing absentmindedly with Cas's hair, causing a few moans to escape. Eventually, as it is, six in the morning after the Halloween party, they all pass out.

Michael and Adam on the other hand live where the party was thrown so they had to clean up. They wound up passing out later on.

Monday

The group of friends are sitting at lunch, talking and laughing about nothing. Everything is normal. Until Luca's phone rings. They just casually answer it, laughing.

"Hey-llo jay-llo!" They smile as everyone keeps laughing at the joke Gabriel made. Then everything about Luca's demeanor changes. "Emmy. Emmy calm down what's wrong?" Everyone goes silent and watched in confusion. "Oh my god. No... just... EMALYNN MARIE CLAIRE ROSS!" Everyone jumps at Luca's voice. "Take Mika's phone. And call the police." A tear slips down their face. "Okay. Emmy. Dail 911. Repeat after me when they pick up, Okay? Hello, my name is Emalynn Ross, I live at *insert address* and my sister is sitting in a pool... of her own blood... on the bathroom floor. She isn't  breathing. She has a history of depression and suicide attempts." Their voice is cracking with every few words. Everyone looks shocked. "Okay they are on their way? Good... good... Emmy? Emmy? Emalynn?" The phone drops.

"Luc what's wrong?" Jo asks.

"Mika..."

"What about Mika?" Michael asks, fear and concern for his friend's girlfriend lacing his voice.

"Well, we broke about a month ago because long distance wasn't our thing. Well, you know she's always had depression. And suffered from self harm... she's attempted before... I'd always been there to stop it... I wasn't there this time..." Luca bursts into tears. Everyone comforts them as they cry, mourning for their exlover and what could happen.

"I think we should get you home before you have a panic attack." Dean says, moving to help his friend stand up. Together, he helps them to Baby.

"I'll go check them out" Sam says, running to the office.