"What do you think we're doing in here, Chaz was shitting bricks thinking you were gonna kick his ass for this and we just got done cleaning." Ryan pointed out.

"And what do you mean your going on a date with Madison?"

"You heard right. Last night I asked her to go on a date and that's part of what I remembered about last night" I smirked at Chaz and walked into the bathroom and turned on the water.

-

*Madison's POV*

He remembered about what he asked me last night which is just wonderful.

Note the sarcasm...

It was 9:57 am and Justin wants me ready by 2 pm. I walked out of the room and into Caitlin's and was relieved when she was sitting down on her bed.

"Oh thank god your still here Madison!" She pulled me into a hug.

"Why are you so happy I'm here" I laughed lightly.

"Tell me what I did last night, I don't remember anything!" Caitlin laughed a bit and walked over to her bed and sat on one side and patted the spot next to her signaling for me to sit next to her which I did.

"The only thing I know is that you got drunk and left me with Justin"

"Oh god, I'm so sorry for leaving you like that with him"

"No it's ok I guess. He was nice until we got here"

"What do you mean, until we got here? Did you guys do anything?!" She whispered the last part and I shook my head quickly.

"No! He was being a douche at the end of the night nothing else"

"That's great. I've got a major headache, wanna stay home with me and watch movies all day?" She asked.

"Uh, about that.. I have a date with Justin later on today."

"What?!?" Caitlin jumped up from her bed and looked at me shocked.

"Y-yea last night he asked me and I didn't think he would remember anything from last night but I guess he did"

"At what time?" She sat back down

"At 2"

"Well what are you waiting for, get into the shower while I pick out some outfits for you!" She pushed me into her bathroom and shut the door as soon as I was in.

-

I turned the warm water off and wrapped 2 towels around myself, one around my body and another wrapped around my head. I stepped out the bathroom to see Caitlin sitting on a pink couch she has in the corner of her room on her phone.

"Oh great your out!" Caitlin walked over to her bed which had 3 outfits laid out.

"Pick out which one you like most" She pointed at the outfits and I stepped closer observing them.

Outfit 1 was a grey sweatshirt with black lettering saying "If you're a bird, I'm a bird" with birds littering the front of the sweatshirt and ripped high wasted jeans with a pair of red Supras

While outfit 2 was a white knitted sweater, with black skinny jeans and a pair of burgandy doc martens

The last outfit which was a flowery crop top, with a black skater skirt, and all white high - top converse.

I decided to go with the first outfit since Justin said to dress 'Warm and comfortable'. I picked up the outfit and left back into the bathroom to get changed and soon came back to see Caitlin finishing setting up the flat iron and hair dryer and different types of makeup.