"Aww, thank you." I smiled. "Don't tell me if your not ready,"

"I'm," he sighed. "I'm gay."

I smiled. "I know." I said and he looked at me confused.

"What? How?"

"You are one of my closet friends," I explained. "When the others are checking out girls you don't say anything and you just sit there not caring. I don't know how many times you say this would look good on me."

"Oh," he nodded.

"Thank you for telling me." I smiled. "I'm honored you told me first." He smiled. I gave him a hug, "Tell the others and your parents when you want." I said.

He hugged me back, "Can you be there with me when I tell the others and my parents?" He asked.

I pulled back and smiled. "Of course Seb." I smiled.

"Thank you."

"No problem," I said with a nod. "I got to go, thank you for the ride."

"No biggie." He waved it off while I got out of the car.

We said our byes and I walked into the house and set my bag pack down. "Grandma, where's Eth'?" I asked.

"Outback," she said and I nodded and went outback.

I closed the door and Ethan was sat on a chair, by the looks of it he was in a deep thought.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder while I sat down and by the contact on his shoulder he jumped and looked at me. "Woah buddy, just me."

"Sorry," he settled back in his seat.

"What's up?" I asked sitting criss-cross while facing him.

"Do you think it's to earlier to propose to Katie?" He asked quickly.

"Woah," I said surprised.

"It is, huh?" He asked nervously.

"No," I shook my head and he looked at me confused. "For other people maybe, but you two have been together before too."

"Yeah, but this is now." He asked. I understood what he meant and if he had this talk with anyone else they probably wouldn't understand.

"Yeah I know," I nodded. "But you and her are taking this so much more serious then your past relationships together. You are living together," I said. "You are a father figure to Jackson and I know you love her and him."

"Yeah," he nodded.

"I've never seen you like this," I told him. "Plus I love Katie and Jackson. Katie is already a sister to me let's make it official?"

"So you think I should?" He asked.

"It's up to you." I said.

"Your no help," he laughed. "You know your opinion is big for me."

"I know," I nodded with a smile. "But it is your life, I love Katie and I think she is perfect for you. And I know you love her, but this is your choice not mine."