A month later means visiting time

Start from the beginning

"Uh... yeah. I'll see you later?" I ask.

"Definitly." She says.

"Bye" I say. She replied with the same word and walked away.

Me and Reggie walk in silence all the way home. OK something is going on with him.

"So... how was Wisconsin? Aunt Dina asked.

"It was good." I say. The grownups go into they're own conversation. Liv and Ruby in theirs. And Maddie and Joey in theirs.

"So Reggie. How do like Santa Luego?" I ask.

"Good. Awesome actually. I love hot weather." He says. I nod.

Reggies POV:

While Parker takes a shower I sit in on the living room couch thinking. Liv comes in.
"Hey Reggie." She says.

"Hm" I reply.

"Are you OK. Whats wrong?" She asks as she sits down next to me.

"Well. You can't tell Parker." I say. She nods.

"We were walking around town and we met up with Val." I say.

"And....." she says confusingly.

"I mean... Parker said she's his girlfriend. But cmon, look at him. I have better looks. How'd he get a girl like her?" I say without regard.

"Well... how long have you known her? Do you really know her? Or are you just saying it for her looks?" Liv says.

"I... I will get to know her. If its the last thing I do. Nevermind. I'll just hang out with Parker all the time to get to know her. " I say as I walk out side.

Liv's POV:

Maddie comes home from school with Diggie.

"Oh Maddie thank God you're home. I need to talk to you about something.

"Hey Liv. What do you need to talk about?" She asks putting her bag on the couch.
"Room" I say and grab her hand and drag her to our bedroom.

"Okkk." She says confusingly. I close the door and start pacing.

"Liv whats wrong?"

"Its Reggie. And Val. And Parker." I say.

"What?" She doesn't get it.

"Reggie likes Val and is jealous of Val and Parker and now he's trying to take Val from Parker but at the same time Reggie thinks Parker is lying about Val and him being a' thing'." I explain.

"How do you know?" She asks.

"He came to me asking for advice... sort of." I say.

"What?!OK OK. No need to panic. We can fix this" Maddie says as she starts pacing with me.

"But he also said that he's gonna try to get to know Val better!" I say throwing my hands in the air.

"Uh... Liv? Do you think Reggie only came with Parker so he could see Val?" Maddie asks.

"OMG! YES!" I say.

"NOW WHAT DO WE DO? If we tell Parker it will ruin their friendship.." I say

"And if Reggie finds out he will know we betrayed
him. "Maddie says.

Parkers POV:

I go out for a walk alone. I need to figure out what's wrong with Reggie. I walk for 15 minutes. I have my skateboard might as well go to the skatepark.

I walk into the park and look around. Been a long time since I've been here. I accidentally walk straight into one of the half-pipe lanes. "Watch out Parker! Move out of the way! " A girl yells close to me. I turn my head the wrong way. Oh geez.

I scream. I get hit by the skateboarder. Val?! She falls off her skateboard. I get up and brush myself off. I look at my scraped hand. I wince when I curl my hand into a ball. I pick up my skateboard and run over to her. She takes off her helmet to look at her scraped knee.

"Are you ok?" I ask. She looks up.

"Next time I say " watch out Parker move out of the
way "... MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" She says. I hold out my hand and she takes it. I pull her up.

"You good?" Really Parker? Really?

"Yeah." She says as she picks up her skateboard.

I walk with her all the way to her house.

"So how long are you staying?" She asks limping.

"A week." She nods. She walks up her house steps.

"Bye." She says walking in.
"Bye." She closes the door behind her.

I skateboard home.

The next day:

I wake up and get changed and  freshened up and walk downstairs to the kitchen. Reggie is talking to Liv.

"How did he get her?" He said.

"How did who got who?" I ask.

to be continued....