" To take this from the palace. It's yours." The queen replied and placed a sparkling tiara on top of her head.

A few "oohs" and "awws" started to erupt from the students and teachers across the hall.

The Chosens then walked towards their thrones and stood in front of it. Manny picked up a microphone and tapped it before speaking into it.

" Today, in this lovely day, we're going to celebrate the finally complete Chosens. It took me 971 years to wait for this moment to arrive. And finally, it's finally fulfilled... I will lend this to G. North for the rest of the speech." he said and handed the mic to North.

North took it and turned to the audience.

" As we all can see... the Chosens are three very different people with three very different lives. The first Chosen, Pegasus, was with us all along and we never have figured it out until Manny realized that she's the Light. The second Chosen, G. Hazelia, was what we used to called her "trouble bringer"... I'm sorry for that, Hazelia. She came to this realm when Manny chose her as a guardian. I believe it was really a fright to find you waking up in the morning after a peaceful sleep with your hair and eyes in unnatural colours, yes?" North asked Hazelia in the last part.

" Oh, very. Trust me. I think I screamed until the whole neighbourhood heard me," Hazelia replied sheepishly.

North and the others chuckled.

" Alright, then she came to us with herself unable to control her powers but thanks to G. Jack Frost there, he was able to help her. And finally, Princess Y/N... who we all thought was only a special girl with a gift. But we never thought she'd be this special! But except Manny. I'm sure he knows about everything... yes, Jack?" North asked Jack who raised his hand while sitting on top of his staff.

" Well, H knew who's Y/N is too. Before we all know," he piped up.

Everyone turned to Hazelia.

" Visions." was all Hazelia replied with a smile.

" Oh. Anyway, Y/N... like G. Hazelia, is from a normal girl to an extraordinary girl. Now without further ado, I'm calling Evelyn here... she might have something to say," North ended.

Evelyn widened her eyes but took the mic and wandered her eyes around, not making eye contact with anyone. Then she finally took a deep breath.

" H-hello, everyone. I-I r-really don't have a-anything to say. I just... I just... I just want to say that I'm very sorry for what I've done in the past years. Actually, what my evil side does. I've tried to control that part of me but she was too strong. And finally, she's the one who controlled me. I've begged for her to stop but she won't stop. Then... then she killed lots of people. I was practically screaming inside when she killed G. Waters. Waters was one of the closest friend I have. And now, I'm very, very ashamed of you all. I regret everything I've done. And I want to thank you, the Chosens for destroying that evil part of me... even though she's my specialty. I'm glad to be just a normal immortal now. As for my sister, Tasha, I don't know where on earth is she right now. And that's all I'd like to say. Thank you." she finished and everyone clapped their hands.

North took back the mic and turned to Rapunzel and Anna who were holding something in their hands and nodded. The two girls first walked towards Pegasus and placed a necklace with a pair of wings pendant around her neck.

" Pegasus MiM. Daughter of Manny... who used to be a loyal friend to us and we're all sad when her tragic death happened. But, now she's back... as a ghost. And we present you, Pegasus, the Necklace of Wings. Which is the thing that made you who you are," North said and everyone erupted in applause as Pegasus sat on her throne and it glowed white light... when it finally dimmed, the throne from the gray colour it was turned to a crystal clear glass texture with a pair of white wings sprung from the back of the chair.