1. him over there

Start from the beginning

"anyways, jeon wonwoo. a pleasure to meet you" he sticks out his hand for the other boy to shake.

"im kim mingyu, you're very professional" the boy- mingyu- shakes wonwoo's hand and smiles a wide grin towards the him.

"he's not professional, just a fucking dork" jeonghan, a friend of jisoo and wonwoo, speaks up as jisoo and him approach the pair.

"ah jeonghan language!" jisoo scolds, hitting jeonghan with the book on picking patterns in his hand.

"i've got a boyfriend on his way so hurry up wonwoo" jeonghans says, clearly ignoring jisoo.

wonwoo rolls his eyes at jeonghan before grabbing his possessions and placing them into his bag.

mingyu takes notice of how everything is put into wonwoo's bag by size order, not just thrown in much like his own bag.

as the four boys walk out into the parking lot wonwoo sighs at how the rain seems to have little mercy on them.

"goddamnit where is cheol, my hair is getting wet"

"jeonghan! language!" jisoo scolds once again

"gosh damnit"

"that's better"

mingyu quietly snickers at the two bickering while wonwoo simply stares into the parking lot, growing impatient of his friend's inability to arrive on time.

soon enough seungcheol shows up driving a 1950s volkswagen bus. when you have as many friends as seungcheol does you're bound to be the chauffeur most of the time so the purchase was actually very well thought out.

jeonghan, as expected, rushes in first and praises his boyfriend for not being as late as he could have been while the other three take respective seats in the back of the bus.

wonwoo is quiet and it doesn't take long for mingyu to notice, i mean think about it, when you're surrounded by people won't shut up and are constantly trying to get their say in, you're going to be a little confused when you're sitting next to someone who is completely silent.

a part of mingyu finds the quiet of the back row comforting. well about as comforting as it can be when you have a yelling christian boy and two hysterical parents in front of you.

"wonwoo?" mingyu asks tenderly not wanting to frighten the other boy

"hmm?"

"you're very quiet"

"i could say the opposite for you"

"hey no fair we just met" mingyu pouts causing wonwoo to resist the sensation tugging at the corners of his mouth

"true but i can tell you like talking and all that. you seem very talkative and thats fine but i just, i'm not" wonwoo shrugs as he looks back out the window and onto the speeding highway.

mingyu, at a loss for words simply sits back in his seat and frowns slightly.

as they arrive at jisoo's house they all step out of the car, as cheol holds the door open. wonwoo easily makes his way out and into jisoo's home, as if following a routine. as the rest of them walk up cheol pulls mingyu to the side.

"don't worry about wonwoo, he does that, picks people apart. he's very smart so i wouldn't try hiding anything from him though. but give him a chance to get comfortable around you and he'll be a walk in the park." cheol explains laughing a bit at how mingyu seems rather frightened at what wonwoo's friendship could hold in future

"thanks, i guess" mingyu speaks as the boys return to the rest of their friends.

wonwoo was a mystery, mingyu quickly noticed. but he's always been very keen on mysteries so whats one more?

---

QOTD - Who's your seventeen bias?

my answer: kwan, of course, he's my special lil baby

your answer (let me know!) ----->

edited: 4 • 4 • 18