Their attention switched to their Jin hyung when they heard him sighed deeply while looking far away, probably deep in thought, "This night was full of misfortunes, I see," he mumbled but the two managed to hear it making them curious to what Jin meant.

"Hyung, what happened between you and Jisoo noona back there?" Jimin asked, "We saw her on the ground crying with an injured ankle," he added that got Jin's blank face to soften hearing that Jisoo had hurt herself but immediately faded when he remembered what he saw.

"Did you two fight?" Taehyung asked too, concerned.

Jin sighed again before answering their questions, "I just discovered that, that Jinyoung guy was her ex–boyfriend," he paused and swallowed the lump on his throat first before continuing, "Then... I saw them talking, then I heard... Jisoo saying that... She'll leave me for Jinyoung and that he was actually better than me," he looked up to stop himself from shedding tears, he was the eldest in their group and he wanted to appear tough in front of them, he was the hyung, he felt responsible to stay strong whenever they were faced in this kind of situations, "Then when she said that, I saw Jinyoung with a happy face, hugging her, I wished Jisoo would push him away and take back all what she had said, but none of that happened... I guess I got my expectations high, too high actually," he looked at Jimin and Taehyung with a faint smile who were intently listening to him while giving him a look of sympathy.

Taehyung patted Jin's back like what Jimin did to him, "Let it out hyung," he said urging him to cry out all of his heavy emotions, "You don't have to act tough in front of us all the time, being the eldest doesn't always mean like that, we know you're holding back the tears... Come on, we're brothers, you don't have to hide that from us," he said comforting him, Jimin nodding on the side in agreement. Jin stared at Taehyung with teary eyes, he never knew Taehyung would be this mature when it came to serious matters.

Absorbing everything what his younger friend said, he instantly burst into tears that Taehyung pulled his head down to his shoulder, "Taehyung–ah..." he cried out making Taehyung and Jimin chuckle lightly.

Then silence engulfed them, only Jin's sniffing were heard for the past minutes as they sat there and stared into nothing as they thought about the happenings taking over their lives until Jimin broke it, "Geunde... Hyung, don't you think you should've listened to noona first?" Jimin advised as he remembered when Rose and him broke up, she stubbornly chose not to listen that led them into the ruins, and he hoped that wouldn't happen for his friends.

"Andwae... I was too hurt and angry to even face her moreover listen to her, I just can't..." he cried out more that Taehyung continuously patted his back in comfort.

Jimin sighed and just nodded in understanding, he just let his hyung be for now. He's sure that he just needed some time to cool off and finally give their Jisoo noona a chance to explain herself. He could sense that there was something more aside from what Jin heard, judging by the way Jisoo cried, he just knew that his hyung was missing something, and he let it slip out of his hands for he let anger take over his mind. It should've been mind over matter, Jimin thought.

Silence again but it was interrupted in a split second by the sound of their gate being opened. Jimin and Taehyung turned their heads to the gate, Jin was too busy crying his heart out on Taehyung's shoulder that he didn't even bother to look up too. Seeing that it was Jungkook, Jimin quickly stood up ready to scold their youngest, while Taehyung watched them confusedly, "Yah Jeon Jungkook, where have you been? Are you with Lisa? You two were missing the whole night! And you're not answering your phone! Your phone was meant to be answered... When being called..." he slowly calmed down and trailed off when Jungkook turned to face them with his head bowed looking devastated.