♡Royalties Are The Most Selfish People, Right?♡

Start from the beginning

"Yes...How do you know?" He asked his hazel eyes staring at me, I covered my mouth...tears were falling from my eyes again.

"I-I'm so...glad...." I cried, and in that time...Mary came in, she've grown!

I went to hug her with a tight hug, I just couldn't stop myself....I'm so happy.

"Momo-...one-..chan?" Mary called me.

"Yes Mary...It's me..." I said, she sniffled a bit and tackled me in a hug, she was crying now.

"Aw, that's good for you Mary..." The guy said, Mary looked up to guy and nodded, she's still crying.

After she stopped crying a bit, she was still hugging me, afraid I'm gonna go away again.

"So, Seto...right? You aren't allowed to get married with Mary until you get a permission from my Ene-onee-san." I stated, he blushed redder than tomato.

"Wh-What are you talking about?! Y-Yes...I wanna marry her b-b-but, sh-she's 14 and I-I-I'm 16!" He said embarassingly.

"First one to ever have a process with a girl though." I mumbled, Mary who was actually beside me didn't hear anything, guess she didn't pay attention...

"Ne Momo-onee-chan, I wanna marry Seto! I love him!" Mary said gleefully, I was stunned, Seto well, he is again...red.

Some maids came to me though.

"Are you Ms. Momo? We are just gonna dress you up!" The maids said and dragged me, Mary even came with them.

-After Long Minutes of Dressing Up-

Well after that traumatic experience, they eventually dressed me up with an orange dress, I feel really uncomfortable with it too...My hair was now loose, I had an orange dragonfly pin in my hair.

"Can I take of the heels?" I asked.

"Umm...I don't see why not, Mary isn't wearing any shoes anyway." Seto said, Mary was just wearing a baby blue cocktail dress with a ribbon on each side of the dress, with a pink bow on her hair too, she isn't wearing any shoes so yeah, we went to a throne room...I saw Hibiya, he stared at me....Then looked away, he was red too.

Maybe he's sick....I asked if he's okay, he said, he's fine...I'm still worried.

The Queen came to me, she had  beautiful ruby red eyes.

"Momo Tateyama, I suppose?" She asked, I nodded.

"It must be very hard for you to leave behind the people who helped you." She said, I looked at the ground with the saddest eyes.

"It must be very hard for you." Hibiya said to me sadly, and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Mom, me and her are just gonna go to the Garden..." Prince Hibiya said.

-At The Garden-

Both me and Prince Hibiya are sitting down watching the birds, some birds would land in my shoulder.

"They must like you...umm..." Prince Hibiya said.

"...It's Momo..." I spoke.

"You know, I never got why you told me those words on that day we met." He told me, ah, those words.

"I just felt like you needed those words..." I said, I reached my hand and a bird landed there.

"Why don't we sing a song for the birds?" I asked him, he refused.

"If you gave me a chance, I would take it, it's a shot in a dark but I'll make it~" I sang, there was a lot of birds on me now, I giggled.

Hibiya sighed.

"If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you, drive highways and byeways to be there with you..."

"Over and over the only truth, everything comes back to you, oohhh~" I sang with him.

"You still make me nervous when you walk in the room..."

"Them butterflies that come when I'm next to you..." We sang after that, we didn't sing anymore, we're done singing.

'Why am I so close to this Prince? He's selfish, isn't he?' I thought to myself.

"Momo...? The Last Day of Ball is tonight....Would you mind...dancing with me....at that night?" He asked, I was rather shocked by it.

"B-But....Why me? There are other girls around there, I'm just a mere servant..." I said to him.

"Yeah, so?" He asked.

"....Alright, I'll dance with you." I said with a smile, he went red again, I was worried so we quickly went inside.

Maybe royalty isn't bad as I think they are....Maybe...They're not that selfish....

DONE!!!!!! THANK GOD!!! HIBIMOMO PEOPLE!! And if you're wondering KonoEne is next, if you are asking what the fudge happened to ShinAya, after KonoEne.

Andddd that's all fur today, have a nice day/night/whatever, love ya'll.

//Cheshire Out//