ch.21: We're Back?

Start from the beginning

"I- I don't know. Ever since I've been going out with Sean, I wake up with bad headache and soreness."

"Sean? He's your boyfriend?"

"What? NO!" I snapped.

"He's my boss." I added.

"Oh... I thought..." he trailed off.

"What?" I cocked my eyebrow waiting for his reply.

"Uhh... Never mind." He brushed it off.

"Tell me!" I demanded.

"I thought he is your boyfriend and you- you kinda got it last night." He replied awkwardly running his hand through his hair.

"I DON'T SEX UP WITH MY EMPLOYER MINGYU!!" I roared, making him lose the blood from his face.

"Whoa... Calm down tigress, I was just assuming." He raised his hands in defense. His gesture was somewhat amusing. I tried to suppress my laugh but Mingyu burst out into a fit of laughter and I couldn't hold back so I laughed along with him.

"Anyway, why are you here so early in the morning?" I questioned dispelling the laughter session.

"I umm..." he trailed off biting his lower lip.

"I - I don't wanna lose you." He now wore a serious expression.

"What do you mean?" I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"See... I don't know if I feel the same way you feel for me, YET i don't wanna lose you. I'm at my best when I am around you. Those couple of days I spent with you in NYC were one of the best days of my life. So please don't avoid me Hyurin." He implored ME...
'Me' who is Nothing compared to him. Who is JUST a stripper. A girl with no worth. He can get a better girl or friend apart from me, then WHY me???

"Hyurin? You there?" he waved his hand across my face to bring me back from my thoughts.

"I ca..." I trailed off, looking into his begging eyes.

"I can't Mingyu." I lowered my gaze from him.

"But why?" his voice laced with hurt and confusion.

"Because..." Tears started pooling at the corner of my eyes.

"Because I am not worth your friendship." I blurted.
I can't be his friend. It will only affect his reputation. He can't go hanging out with a girl who is a stripper by profession. People are gunna criticize him and I can't see him mortified because of me. No Hyurin, say 'no', my mind spoke to me. Just then, he slightly squeezed my arms and broke my thoughts.

"You're wrong Hyu. You are one of the best people I've ever met. I don't hesitate to be me, the real me when I'm around you. I don't have to think before I act like I have to think before putting my thoughts into action with other girls. You are not judgmental and that comforts the little kid inside me. You make me feel forever young. I might sound selfish, but I wanna have you only for ME. So please..... don't avoid me." He gazed deep into my eyes.

"I don't wanna lose you at any cost." He cupped my cheeks and gently rubbed his thumbs against it. I was wordless; I was overwhelmed by his words. It felt uncanny how I became so important in someone else's life cuz no one made me feel 'wanted' before. I wanted to cry my heart out, not because I am sad, but because I felt to be the luckiest girl in the world. My eyes turned glassy as I looked into his eyes. I got lost in those deep dark irises and involuntarily I leaned in as our lips connected for the sweetest kiss ever.
_______________

A/N:

I am so SO glad that GyuRin in BACK.^^

What about you guys? How do you feel about this "GyuRin" chapter? Next Chapter in its wayyy.
Stay tunedddd. Until then...

[IMAGINE: You are sad because everyone is going to the prom with someone or the other, but sadly, no one asked you. You come home and weakly plop down on your bed and drift off to sleep.

Later, you are awakened by an ear-splitting doorbell. You lazily go downstairs to open the door. When you unlock the knob, you see your all time crush standing at your porch. You've been liking Mingyu ever since middle school and every time you see him, your heart does this Olympic flip-flop, worthy of a Gold Medal.

"Heyyy..." he nervously greets you. You greet him back with a goofy smile. "I wanted to ask you..." he trails off. "Yes...??" you are excited for the upcoming words that he is gunna say. You can't just believe that he has come to you to ask you for the prom night. He runs his hand through his hair and says: "I wanted to ask you if you could vote and comment for me? And umm... ya Wonwoo wants to go to the prom with you."]

Hahahaha.... What the Heck did I just write? That was crappy! Lol. See ya.. Muah! :* - Mri. x