"NOOOO, WHYYY!!!" I yelled

All boys eyes were on me. I shot them a grin and said

" THE MOVIE IS ENDINGGGG...." I held the ending of my sentence long enough for me to be annoyed with myself.

“That was such a cute movie” brings Liam into the awkward silence, when the movie finally ended.

“Well, we better get going. We have to go check into a new hotel because our old one is jammed with fans” said Harry.

“Ok. Lets go, then. You don’t mind if I give you back your clothes tomorrow?” I ask

“Yeah, sure. Anything for my little sis. This was an awesome morning, Amber. Thank you.” Damon tells me.

“Any time, bro. You know I love you!” I hug him once more, my face resembling ‘c:’

I hand Harry my keys this time, for Louis didn’t feel like driving. Harry wasn’t a bad driver, at all! He was quite better than Louis. Zayn sat in the passengers seat and the rest four were jammed together in the back.

“Can we stop by at my house so that I can change my clothes?” I say, hoping Harry would say yes.

“Sure thing, beb.”

            We reach my parkway and get down from the car.

“Can I get down real quick for the bathroom?” Niall asks.

I immediately replied. “Um… Yes? I’m not gonna let your bladder explode. Hahah.”

“Thank youuuuu!!!” He rushed to my door, the rest of the boys in my car. I unlock my house door, Niall standing behind me, when I walk in on Margaret passed out, drunk, on the living room couch. This is embarrassing. I ignore the fact and whisper “Oh my God” in an irritated way. When isn’t she like this?

            I leave food for Delilah really fast and go upstairs, into my room with Niall as I hear the bathroom door shut. I had butterflies in my stomach. He just makes me so nervous whenever I’m near him. I automatically had the song “I Wish” stuck in my head. “I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I’m near youuu” and no words can better describe me with Niall than those. I waltz my way to my closet, as I look for some clothes. I throw on simple khaki shorts with a loose, natural flowing, peach-colored shirt, with some white flats. I was putting my hair up into a braid (braids are my thing. I love putting braids and ribbons in my hair) when Niall walks in from using the bathroom across my room. I finished topping it off with a white ribbon at the tip of my braid. I turn around to face Niall, who was staring at me, no expression shown. I stare back and this continues for about 15 seconds. His hair looking perfectly in place, eyes twinkling in the light, bluer than a pool of clear water. I was insanely drawn to him, but he kept on staring at me like if he felt the same way. Like if he wanted me, yeah. That’s how he was looking at me.

To break the silence I say “Well then, lets head back down”       

“Wait, Amber” he replies almost immediately, hardly letting me finish my last word. He slowly made his way towards me, still his eyes full-on concentration. I stare at him intensely but shyly and awkwardly. ‘What the heck is he doing? Oh sweet Jesus, he’s getting closer….’ I thought to myself, trying to process everything. He finally made his way right in front of me. Niall puts up his hand and rubs my jawline with his thumb.

“Since the first day I saw you, two days ago, I… I thought you were beautiful a-…and that… I can trust you with anything, that you will always be that girl who will listen to what I have to say. I love you, Amber” He leans in, our noses nearly touching. I feel his warm breath hug my lips, my breath hugging his. I look up into his breath taking eyes. “I love you, too, Niall.” His lips collapsed with mine. For the first time, someone kissed me, for the first time, I felt like someone truly loved me inside and out. Sparks flew. Everywhere. His lips interlocked with mine, his arms wrapped around the bridge of my back. This felt amazing. We finally separated from this wonderful kiss.