Chapter 1

First Kiss

Irene was knocked back into reality when Seulgi tickles her nose. "Hey, let's go for a recess" Seulgi says, followed by a giggle.

"Oh, let's go" Irene immediately replies and stood up from her seat before she clung her hand around Seulgi's slender arm.

"What were you dazing about earlier?" Seulgi begins as they walk out of the classroom, her other hand holds her jacket's pocket.

"Nothing really. I just remembered that Jennie wanted to meet up after school" Irene replied, resting her head on the taller girl's shoulder as she tries to match up with Seulgi's walking pace.

"Jennie? Kim Jennie? For what?" Seulgi questions.

"I don't really know either" Irene curls her lips. "The last time we talked was when we were in the same soccer team, and that was last year" She continued. "It's probably nothing".

The two girls marched their way into the cafeteria and sensed that somebody had been following behind them closely. They slowly turned around just to see a boy cheekily smiles at them before greeting them: "Hey ladies" he said.

"Hi Jimin!" Seulgi immediately pulled out her hand from her pocket and greeted him with a wave. "Hey" Irene smiles.

They noticed that he had another person following behind him, which is Kim Taehyung. It seems that Seulgi happened to be dating one of the most popular guy in school, Park Jimin, and Irene is there supposedly as their supporter.

When news broke out that they were dating, Seulgi really didn't get that much hate. She's known to be the sweetest girl in school so everyone could already guess why the flirty Park Jimin would fall for her. And no one blames him.

On the other hand, Irene were receiving threats. Some says she's friends with Seulgi only to steal Jimin away, or maybe to hit on his other friends and so on. She wasn't affected by it though. Irene wasn't a bright girl, so no one really knows what she's truly like.

Popularity seems like a childish act to her, and she doesn't even want to associate with the likes. Heck, Irene never agreed to that Seulgi-Jimin stuff. But his eyes already showed sincerity when Irene noticed that Jimin can never get his eyes off Seulgi.

Ultimately, Jimin approached the girls to hang out with them at the courtyard but the girls were pretty sure that the other guy didn't agree to his idea when Taehyung suddenly says: "Who's coming with who?" He says with a serious tone.

Judging by the way Taehyung talks, Irene could already tell that she's never going to get along with him.
Arrogance, it reeks all over him. Irene thought to herself.

Their school have their own 'school's princes'. Besides Jungkook and Jimin, Taehyung is the other one. While Jimin is all bright and cheery, Taehyung is the complete opposite.

He is extremely arrogant, obnoxious and egocentric. That's him. Kim Taehyung.

They all hung out together a few times but usually when it's outside of school and (in Irene's case) only when there's Wendy and Hoseok. She can never be the third wheeler with Taehyung when they're accompanying the lovebirds. They hardly even talk, so they considered themselves strangers.

Irene couldn't understand whenever her classmates starts talking highly of him when all she can see is a flashy jerk.

He doesn't reply when others greeted him, he rejected all the girls that confessed to him, he talks lowly of others and most of all, he labels everyone as 'stupid'.