Chapter 36 : Gone

Start from the beginning

,, do i look like fucking god i dont know why .. he pays well thats all you need to know so do you want the money or not ?" he questioned harshly and i had to think for a second .

i could be murderd or something but .. i needed the money so badly for school . i want to attend next year aswell and i just dont have any money to pay for it . thats why i talked to the headteacher .

,, follow me " he didnt even give me a moment to think it over again as he started walking and stupid idiotic me followed .

♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡{♡}♡

i opened my eyes thinking of the memory i just dreamed off . turns out that yixing was his friend and that he had owed him a favour .

appearently yixing had somehow loved me for a reason i couldnt figur out .why on earth would he love someone like me ?

i thought it was a miracle how jongin could fall in love with me but yixing . he was more like an older brother to me . which made all the things he did ..
even worse .

,, honey " his voice appeard again and i blinked a few times .

he leaned closer to me connecting our lips roughly and i didnt fight back because i simply hadnt had the strenght to even lift my arms .

he moved his kisses lower down my neck and i just blinked the tears that overfilled my eyes away to fall down my cheeks .

he retreated with a smile as he held up something in his hand that made me a lot more awake now .

,, this is jongins isnt it ?" he questioned me and i instandly reached out for it fighting against the chains .

he shoved me back against the wall pressing me against it with his hand tightly on my throat

,, g-g-ive i-t b-back .. i-it
dosn belong ..t-to you "  i crocked out not getting over a whisper and his face anger once more as his gripp tightend and i cried out . before he let got so i could catch my breath .

,, do you miss him ?"

i look up at him with pleading eyes and he clenched his teeth .
i missed him more than everything else . i missed him and baekhyun . i want to be back with them . i wanted to turn back time.

,, if i let you out to see him for one last time will you return willingly and love me ?"

what kind of question is that ? is he seriously letting me out ?? i mean i realy realy want to
feel jongins hug now .

,, if you call the cops or try anything i will kill jongin and i'm afraid you aswell "

i gulped at that looking into his eyes and asking myself if he realy was serious. i wanted to see jongin again but i didnt want to break his heart by only showing up to leave again .

glancing from his eyes over to the heart in his hand i looked down again .

,, you gave me youre hanger for luck so i want you to have something from me too .. i want you to keep it safe and when the day comes -"
,, i'll give it back to proof that i kept it safe " i finished for him not having to see him to know that he was smiling now too .
,, thanks"

i wont be able to keep it safe in here . does that mean the day has come ?

i nodded at him slowly and he smiled brightly .

i reached out for the heart and he gave it to me leaving the basement probably to get me some clothes

i'll see jongin again ..
did he miss me too ?
did he search me ?
what about baek and chanyeol maby they are with him maby i could see them all .

i couldnt help but smile at that thought . i wonder what they are going to say to me .baek will probably curse at me hugging me to death while chanyeol tries to keep him calm . jongin ..would probably kiss me to death hold me close in his arms and i could snuggle into him . i could kiss him to death aswell .

and just then yixing returned walking down the stairs as he got to me lifting me up to stand on my bruised feet . i almost fell again but he steadied me and placed my hands on his shoulders as he helped me get my underwear and pants on . before he slipped a pullover over my skinny body and put a jacket around me .

he forcefully grabbed my hand and slowly carefully lead me to the stairs.

i acually had to squint my eyes once we got outside to the bright sunlight . its still cold.

we walked and walked and i wonderd if yixing even knew where i could find jongin.

after a while of walking i found it a lot more easier as i got a little more used to it . i ignored the pain in my hips, back, feet and legs whenever i made a move .

and we eventually stoped in front of the cafe jongin is working and yixing used to work at .

i smiled as i saw him sitting there on the table drinking his cafe,
he probably had break .

yixing let go of my hand and i was about to enter as i limped with a smile towards the glass door .when i saw ..

krystal walk towards his table .my smile faded slowky as i watched her .
she had a bright smile and so did jongin, as she sat down with her own coffee .

i blinked faintly with an shocked yet empty expression as she placed her hand onto jongins .
and.
he.
laughed .

it felt like my heart shatterd into millions of pieces . it was just as painful as it was on the day i found out he had dated seungsoo .no it was even more painful because i had experienced how it is to be loved by jongin and i know .that i lost that love .

love betrayed me again ..
and again
and again
and again
and fucking again ..

but my heart broke one too many times

i didnt say anything anymore neither did i cry or scream.

i just smiled empty at jongins smiling face .
i will miss that smile .

kissing the red heart he once gave me i placed it down in front of the doors. and took one last glance as krystal was now showing him something on her phone.

i turned back to yixing and he smiled at me as he reached his hand out .

at least theres still someone
who loved me ..

yixing loved me .

{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡{♡}♡

,, fuck .. urgh .. ugh ! " he kissed my neck breathing heavily against my skin as i stared up at the ceiling fighting my tears that streamed down my temples as he kept thrusting into me pinning both my hands down besides my head .

and i wonderd .

if mum and eujin were watching