"Well who's going to go up and order the food?" Jai asked.

"You are," I said. I found myself getting more comfortable with these boys. They all didn't seem that bad other than Jai's mean comments but other than that they are pretty cool.

"Why me?" Jai pouted.

"Because I said so."

"I don't like you," He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I don't like you," I narrowed my eyes at him. For some reason we were now having a stare down which turned into a starring contest. I can't let him win this. I refuse. My eyes started to hurt and I knew any second now I would blink.

Liam loudly banged on the table causing Jai and I both to blink.

"Hey!" Jai glared at Liam.

"That's not fair," I looked over at Liam who had a smirk on his face.

"Hey I did you two a favor. It's a tie so everybody wins," He smiled. He has such a cute smile. That it made me smile. Cheesy right?

"Alright I'll get the food cause I'm starving!" Ashton stood up and looked at me. "Are you okay with a cheeseburger and fries?" I nodded. "Alright I'll get two large sodas that we can share."

"No way I'm sharing a drink with you guys," I said.

"Why not?" Jai asked.

"Because who knows where all of your mouths been." I've seen Jai and Ashton making out with girls at our school. I wasn't about to have some other girls mouth on mine. Ew.

"These lips have been cleaned for two days now," Jai smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Mines been clean for four days now," Ashton also smirked. These boys and their smirking.

"What about you?" I turned towards Liam.

"Eh, two weeks," He said.

"And you?" I looked at Luke. His hood was still on and his head was down. I'm not surprised. "Luke."

He looked up at me. "Don't worry about it," He put his head back down. Okay then...

"So are you fine with drinking out of the same soda as us or am I going to have to buy the princess her own soda?" Ashton asked.

"Fine I'll drink the same soda as you guys but I swear if you have herpes or something I will kill you," I threaten. They all laughed at me. Ashton walked off and went to order the food.

"So how is everyone's day?" Liam tried to start up a conversation.

"Good," Jai's phone started ringing. He looked at it and groaned. "Never mind my day is horrible now," He held the phone in front of Liam's face and then mine. It said 'Linda'. Jai rolled his eyes and put the phone up to his ear. "Hello?-No I didn't-you need to calm down-" Jai stood up and walked away from the table. Not wanting us to hear his conversation with some girl he probably hooked up with.

"Who's Linda?" I asked.

"Some girl he hooked up with at a party," Liam shrugged.

"Oh," Ashton was now back with our food and man was I hungry. Jai also came back. Ashton spilled our large fries on the tray and pushed the tray into the middle of the table. He handed me my cheeseburger and I gladly took it. I started to unwrap it until I got distracted by Luke taking off his hood. His dirty blonde hair was a little messy from having the hood on but his hair still looked really good. He ran his hand through his hair. He licked his lips and grabbed his cheeseburger. This boy really is attractive. I just don't understand why he hides all the time? If anybody had a face like his I bet they would flaunt it as much as they could.

"Somebody is star struck," Jai said. My cheeks were probably turning red by now. Why did he have to say that out loud?

Luke looked up at me. My breath hitched. I never really seen him without his hood. He just looked even more attractive. "Not this again," Luke muttered.

"Wait, does she usually stare at you?" Jai questioned.

"Yeah," Luke mumbled.

"No I do not," I lied.

"Aw does somebody have a crush on my little bro," Jai smirked. I glared at him.

"No," I said. Okay yes I find Luke attractive but I find all the Ramsey brothers attractive. Do I have a little crush on them? Yeah I do but I'm not going to tell them that. Not now at least.

"That's a lie," Ashton said.

"No it's not," I defended myself.

"Guys can we just eat. We have to be back in seven minutes and I don't feel like being late to Mr Bonners class," Liam said.

"Mr Bonners is a ass," Jai said.

"A very big one," Liam said.

"SO BIG!" Ashton loudly shouted causing us to get dirty looks from the people around us.

"BIGGER THAN KIM KARDASHIANS!" Liam also loudly shouted.

"BIGGER THAN THE WORLD!" Ashton shouted.

"BIGGER THAN SPACE!" Jai threw his hands up.

"BIGGER THAN-"

"Guys!" I cut them off before they could say anything else. They all looked over at me but Luke who was just quietly eating. "That's enough. I think we all get how big of an ass Mr Bonners is." They all chuckled.

We took the next four minutes eating and talking about random things. Actually Jai and Ashton were doing most of the talking.

"Oh god I feel pregnant," Liam rubbed his stomach.

"Oh no! Who's the father!?" Jai slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Bro I'm not gay," Liam said.

"Oh right, so it would be who's the mother!?" Jai laughed at himself. I rolled my eyes and stood up and followed Luke out of the fast food place. He didn't even held the door open for me. What a gentleman..

"Luke I thought we are friends? Why are you treating me like we aren't?" I asked.

"Because we aren't."

"But you said we were back in the car?"

"That's just because I felt like I had to repay you back."

"Repay me back? For what?"

"For sticking up for me in the car. Thanks by the way but you and I can never be friends," He pulled his hood back on and shoved his hands into his pockets.

I frowned. "Why not?"

"Because no one ever wants to be friends with someone like me," He said. I didn't say anything else because the other boys were now following behind us and I didn't want them to hear our conversation and I don't think Luke wanted them to either.

What does he mean by 'no one ever wants to be friends with someone like me'? I always see people trying to talk to him but he never talks back so then they just leave. That's why I don't understand why he said that? What he said isn't true and I'm pretty sure he knows that.

I was quite the whole car ride back to school. I kept thinking about what Luke said 'because no one ever wants to be friends with someone like me'. Why wouldn't someone want to be friends with him? Did he do something bad? Is it because he's quite? There's something about him and I plan on finding it out.

I just want to say I actually had a lot of fun writing this update! :P

Vote and comment :)