I looked around and no one spoke. Mom shook her wrist and wiped the blood off on her jeans. "You don't remember anything?" I blinked. "From when?" She turned to me eyes worried. "Three! Three years old!" she noticed my blank expression. Ash answered for me. "No." The words hurt me more than they did to mom. She sank into a chair, Rachel, Cammie's mom, walked over and fanned her. I walked over. "What?! What happened?" She shook her head. "I need to know!" She shook her head again. I growled in frustration and gave up. I threw my jacket back on and headed for the door. I spit out the M&M in the trash. That's right, I never swallowed it. No way was I going to have then keep tabs on me forever. I heard a gasp from Ash.

"This doesn't tell me anything!" I yelled and suddenly there was a hand on my wrist holding me back. I turned angry to see Mom's face there. I wasn't mad at her okay, I was mad at everything I should know. I should remember! I should have perfect memory! "I'll only be off for a bit, I just need air." She shook her head. She pulled me into an embrace. "Please don't go." She whispered.

***

Katherine held on to Kana tightly but knew she couldn't hold on to her forever. She wished she could just keep her safe forever but there will always be something out there. Ash stood and walked over to Kana, she was shocked herself to hear this news herself. She was as confused as Kana whether or not this ment they were still sisters or not. Katherine let go and Ash wrapped her maybe-sister up in a hug. She then felt Kana's arms wrap around her too. They held on to each other neither one of them wanting to let go but they did so anyways.

No one stopped her when she went out the door but then Ash called out to her. "Wait!" Kana turned around. Ash noticed the tears that weld up in them making her eyes turn into beautiful pools of gold. Ash handed Kana her phone. "It doesn't have any trackers I swear." Kana smiled at her, it was a weak smile then gave her one last hug before mixing into the shadows so well not even the adults could see, hear, or sense her. No one said anything nit knowing what to say so the girls headed back to their rooms, it was still pretty early before bed so they could do homework.

As they entered their suite Lexie and Mel's phones buzzed in sync. All three girl shared a look before going to their phones while Ash followed one of them and they checked their messages.

Message: Ash MG-Going into town for coffee, want anything, I have like 25 bucks here.

They all sighed in relief and Mel text-ed back.

Melly-Can I have a drink as dark and as bitter as my soul?

Ash MG- one white chocolate mocha coming right up

Lex- I'll have mine as dark and as bitter as my soul too

Ash MG- did you just ask me to get you air?

Lex- no, something as dark and as bitter as my soul

Ash MG- since when do you have a soul

Lex- Kana pls, also can I have a croissant

Ash MG- 'kay Ash, sure you don't want anything Lexie?

Lex- just get me a coffee that would be as dark and as bitter as my soul if I had one

Ash MG- so a glass of white milk?

Lex- just get me a frap

Ash MG- okay Ciao

Ash laughed at her maybe-sister's funny behavior then it hit her. "Lexie call her!" Lexie looked at her roommate confused. "Why?" Ash rolled her eyes and took the phone. "How much do you want to bet she stole the money?!" Lexie and Mel made eye contact then sighed. Ash put the call she dialed on speaker.