Chapter Five. Friend Or Enemy?

Start from the beginning

"Dean, let me go!" My voice sounded really weak, and I hated that.

Slowly, he pushed me to the bed, letting go of my cheek and my arm. "I'm not that kind of psycho."

I tried to reach for my cell phone, but he pulled me by ankles, getting on top of me and reaching for the phone first.

"You'll have this back by the morning." He showed me my phone, standing up.

"You know that I'll tell Seth and Roman as soon as I can."

"Whatever." He shrugged, taking off his belt.

"What are you fucking doing?"

"How am I supposed to sleep with my pants on?" And laid down beside me. "Don't try to fool me, if you move, I'll know. Go to sleep. Now."

"I fucking hate you." I hissed, turning around roughly and crossing my arms.

I wanted to cry, to scream. Do anything, but just get out of that room as soon as I could, but there was no way to. Eventually, I fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of cigarrets. The moon light was filling the room and a cold breeze shook the white curtains.

"I'm still awake." Dean said, as I sat up.

"I see."

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom." I rolled my eyes and closed the door, staring at my messy make up in the mirror. I didn't even have time to clean it before going to sleep. 

If I wanted to leave, I guess I could. He wouldn't chase me down the hallway like fucking Michael Myers or something, he wasn't that crazy. But I don't know why, I decided I'd just see where this was going.

After a sigh, I left the bathroom and threw myself in the bed.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Nope. My back hurts." I gave a slight shrug, before getting comfy to go back to sleep, but I felt his hand on my back and slapped it away. "Don't touch me."

"I'm just trying to help." He touched my back again, massaging it slightly. "You're tense."

Oh, really? I have a psycho next to me, no wonder why I'm tense.

"I don't need your help, Dean, and a guy who hates me is in my bed and massaging me, so..." I said, closing my eyes and biting my bottom lip. Holy shit, that felt good.

"I don't hate you, and it seems like you do need my help." I felt him moving closer and massaging me with both hands. I couldn't keep a low moan scaping my lips, and he chuckled. "Do you like it?" He slid his hand down my shirt and I jumped away.

"I knew you had other intentions." I stared at him, narrowing my eyes.

"C'mon, I was kidding." He chuckled again.

"I don't care. You're a sick bastard and I need to sleep." I rolled my eyes and covered myself fully with the blankets.

"C'mon, Lacey." He said, but I didn't reply, then I heard a sigh. "Whatever, I was just in a mood for sex." And he laid down as well.

I just rolled my eyes, shutting it close and hoping that I'd sleep and the morning would come soon so I could run to Seth's or Roman's arms.

But I didn't sleep. I couldn't, so I just laid there, mumbling some random song until the sun came out and I felt the light in my eyes, standing up quickly and running to the bathroom.

So I took a long shower and got my hair and make up done, then when I opened the door slightly, seeing no traces of Dean, I walked towards my bag, searching for my clothes.