I smile back and Lillian says, "The winner of this match is.....The Shield."

Roman lets go and heads towards the ring. He turns back and holds his hand out for me. I take it and Roman holds the ropes down for me. I smirk at him flip into the ring. Roman comes in and Dean comes at me. I take his head in my hands and look him in the eyes. My yellow eyes reflect in his pale blue eyes and he winks. He wraps his hand around my throat and makes it seem like he's choking me but Seth and Roman pull him off me. I hear AJ and Punk talking. I turn to Roman and he checks me over. Dean and Seth roll out of the ring.

Roman asks, "Are you ok?"

I say, "I am."

He smiles and then kisses me. I am supposed to be shocked and I kind of am. I wasn't ready. But I kiss him back and he pulls away and rolls out of the ring. The Shield's music goes off and I watch Roman leave up through the fans. Everyone is quiet then breaks out in cheers. I smile and head backstage. I walk in on AJ and Phillip kissing. I see Joe and run to him. I jump and he catches me. I capture his lips with mine and he slides his tongue across my bottom lip and I open letting him in. He slides his tongue inside and I moan softly. I wrap my legs around him and he grips my thighs.

Joe pulls away and says, "I'm all sweaty."

I reply, "I don't care."

He smiles and presses his lips against mine and I smile.

I hear a familiar voice say, "Rosalie."

I break away and look to my left. I let go of Joe. If he wasn't holding me I would have fallen. He sets me on my feet and I go to the girl standing there.

I ask, "Elena?"

She says, "It's me."

I wrap my arms around her and hug her tight. She hugs me back and I pull away.

I ask, "What are you doing here?"

She says, "Stephanie McMahon flew me out. She also flew dad out too."

I ask, "Dad? Where is he?"

Elena replies, "He is waiting in your locker room."

I look at Joe and he smiles. I grab his hand and Elena's and we walk to my locker room. I open it and see my father waiting on the couch. He stands up and I run and jump into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close. He wraps his arms around me and I smile.

He says, "My little girl."

I say, "I am not so little now."

He smiles and I says,"I missed you daddy."

He says, "I missed you too baby girl."

I let go and step back. I turn to Joe and he is smiling.

I say, "I have someone for you to meet dad."

My dad says,"I."

I go to Joe and take his hand. I bring him to my dad.

I say, "Dad this is Joe Anoa'i. Better known as Roman Reigns."

They shake hands and I smile. I sit on the couch and Joe sits on the floor and rests against my legs. My father sits on the couch with me and Elena sits on the floor. We catch up and my dad and Joe get to know each other. I let Joe and my dad talk as I rest up for my match with AJ. A few hours later, there's a knock on my door.

I say, "Come in."

The door opens and Randy comes into view.

I say, "What's up Viper."