"Hey Leilanie!! What's wrong" Jacob called

I didn't wanna hear shit, leave me alone. I just wanna go to school and do what I have too. Fake bxtches surround me as I walk on campus fixing my makeup. Kids who now wanna be my friends, lame ass niggas trying to spit game like I got time for this.

I sat down im my seat and heard the door open and Jacob's eyes glance down at me with worry.

"Im sorry" I mouthed

Jacob sat behind me then walked in Tikian. He smiled at me and I smiled back at least I knew he was a real friend.

Jacob started laughing hysterically, both me and Tikian turned to him. Only Tikian looked disgusted.

"The Fck you laughing for Oreo?"  Tikian spat

"Oh its nothing," Jacob said before laughing again

"Dumb ass nigga, stay laughing for no apparent reason" tikian rolled his eyes while tapping his foot

Tikian POV

I swear on everything I hate to see that nigga laugh. Life ain't nun to joke about especially when he don't deserve shiit he got. Put your hands on a girl fck wrong with you, I ain't saying I never made no mistakes but mama taught me that. I swear I thought I saw his ass yesterday man Id be a fcking joke if he did. Ion think that was him though. A prissy bitch like him don't stroll around in the streets that late unless he going on a late-night shopping spree. I mentally wanted to shoot his ass.

"Look don't start with me new boy k, honestly you dont wanna push your luck.... If you know what I mean." Jacob laughed again

" What the hell is that suppose to mean, man shutup talking to me before you get one more of them Milwaukee backslams."

A slight smirk appeared on Leilanie's face. That smile be having me going crazy she soo fine.

The teacher made her way to the front of the class. " Hello Class"

The class murmured sup

"You guys already know the project you have to do. Remember it is due this week on Friday."

Man I was too busy whooping ass yesterday to care, tf is this project even about?" I thought

Well fuck it, I got up and sat down at a table with Leilanie, and Oreo

What we do? I asked

How about we ask a more relevant question "How does your jaw feel". Jacob murmured to loud

I clenched my jaws which were still sore but I didn't give a fck, my feet started to tap and I had one last button to push.

"Listen you orphan, today bout to be my last day here if you run some more sneak dissing shiit by me. You only 17 & ya wanna end your life? One more bruh i swear on everything Imma come at you with that glock 40. Fck up yo entire life nigga ... no hesitation... just one destination."

I chuckled

Jacob smiled "All talk dude"

"Dude? man that's how I know you a lil white surfer boy. Fck wit me if you wanna we'll see where that mouth get ya" I sat back in my chair without a doubt i knew if i called one-way my niggas would hop out that all black wit dem choppers, I never front cuz I'm bout my shiit.

Leilanie glanced at me scarily "Dxmn Tikian you scaring me If that's the case you my bestiee, I'm not tryna get shot"

Nahh babygirl I don't mess with girls, i wouldn't even curse a girl. Mama taught me how to treat one like a queen. somebody skipped out on a lesson