5 || What is left?

Start from the beginning

-With what?! With what, Boyoung?! – Eunwoo asked very worried as he began to grab your shoulders.

-With killing you Eunwoo! - You said scared, -And I can't let that happen. And I'm not going to run away like the last time – You said while looking down to the floor.

Tears started to pour down your face. Everyone was speechless, "what to do?" was the question everyone wanted to answer.

Eunwoo let you go and sat down on the couch, he was confused and in shock. You know exactly how he feels because you feel the same way. As soon as Eunwoo let you go, all the members went towards you and started to hug you tightly.

-What do we do now? – Sanha asked worriedly.

-I don't know... - MJ said nervously.

-Guys, you don't need to worry... I'll try to convince my brother to leave you alone. And I'm going to protect Eunwoo, that's the only thing I can do by now - You stuttered.

-No! He will hurt you, and that's very dangerous – Eunwoo said worriedly as he stood up from the couch.

-Eunwoo, he already hurt me. He was one of the reasons why I lied. One of the people that ruined our lives - You spoke.

-What? Did he try this three years ago? – Eunwoo asked surprised.

-Yes, he did - You sighed while trying to keep yourself composed.

-That's why she left you, Eunwoo. Don't you see that both of you two were suffering at the same time!? – Moonbin told a bit upset.

-That doesn't change anything, Boyoung stills a liar – Eunwoo said coldly.

-So do you, Cha Eunwoo. I just came here to warn you. It's better if you tell your manager about this – You said as you got away from the members.

-Wait, Boyoung! Are you going to be okay? – Rocky asked you worriedly.

-Don't worry about me. It's better if you worry about Eunwoo -. You got out of their apartment, you went directly to see your friends, you told them everything that just happened and they were totally different than Eunwoo. They did care. They did were kind and supportive of you when they knew about the terrible situation. You are really worried and your ideas are all over your mind, trying to found a way to protect Eunwoo even though he doesn't love you as he promised you years ago.

*Next morning*

The morning has arrived and the other day has been left in yesterday. You are at work trying to focus on your schedule for today. You couldn't concentrate because Kyle was sending you text messages that were saying how he wanted to end Eunwoo's life. It's just horrible for you, your nightmare from three years ago has arrived again, but this time who knows if it's going to leave.

Your work is done for today and you decided to go to the pier again. It was so calm there, and it really helped you to focus and relax.

When you arrived there you reloaded your arms on the fence, once again you started to admire the ocean. Then you remembered the cottage that Eunwoo and you had, the one you visited with Moonbin. So, you went there and left the pier.

*Minutes Later*

You are at the cottage and as soon as you opened the door all the memories came into your mind and heart.

It feels like if Eunwoo was here.

*FLASHBACK*

-My Min, where are you?

-Behind you! – You said as you jumped on top of Eunwoo's back.

-*Laugh* Boyoung, get down! Little one! -. You got down of Eunwoo's back and both of you reloaded on top of the kitchen counter.

-I got you – Eunwoo said with a smile.

-You got me – You giggled.

-There's always a surprise when you are around.

-*Giggle* maybe...

-I love you, baby.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

-"I'm full of surprises"... I guess you were right, Eunwoo. A liar is full of surprises.

-Finally, you realize that-. As soon as you heard that voice, you turned around. You had tears on your eyes for remembering that moment with him... but now that Eunwoo is where you want to cry even more.

-I always knew that - You sighed.

-Is that true, Boyoung? Or are you lying again? - He questioned while looking at you.

-Is going to be better if I go -. You walked towards the exit when suddenly Eunwoo grabbed your waist with his right arm. You lifted your face up and saw his cold eyes staring at you deeply.

-Why are you here? - He asked.

-I wanted to remember, that's all - You admitted.

-Remember what? Remember my hugs, my smell? My kisses? - He teased.

-I... Yes-. As soon as you said that Eunwoo was very surprised by your answer he thought you would lie, but you didn't. That was completely true.

-Can you let me go? I need to protect you - You said soullessly.

-Are you going with your brother? - He asked.

-Yes... I need to keep you safe - You told.

-Why are you doing this? Why do you protect me if you harmed me so much? - Eunwoo asked confused.

-Because you deserve to live a better life than me. And because of just that. You need to live. I don't...