4- ice cream is sweeter than boys

Start from the beginning

"Oh my goodness I'm gonna throw up" I recoiled back in disgust.

He let out a small chuckle, staring deeper into my eyes, making my knees weak.

I was too lost in the moment that I didn't expect his next few actions at all.

Ethan POV💦
I resisted the urge to burst out laughing at this situation. This poor girl doesn't know what's coming next.

I crept my hand behind her and griped the handle of my bike. I tilted my head down to her, and she closed her eyes.

Does she really think I'm going to fucking kiss her?

I took my hand which was gripped on the handle of my bike and twisted it, revving the engine, the strong roaring sound of the engine startled Her, she let out a scream as she flinched, shoving my chest as I stumbled back.

I fall to the ground in laughter, holding my stomach. "Y-you actually thought I was going to k-kiss you, oh my god" I said in between fits of laughter."and it scared the living shit out of you".

After a good minute or so I calmed down and finally stood up, laughing lightly to myself.

Kimberly POV☁️ (a/n sorry for all the POV switches)
I can't believe this jerk did this to me. I'm currently watching him roll around on the floor like a dog, erupting with laughter.

"Y-you actually thought I was going to k-kiss you, oh my god" he wheezed out, now laying on his back panting.

A blush seared through my cheeks, it felt as if my face was on fire. He finally stood up running both his hands through his hair, laughing lightly.

I had an awkward look on my face, how the hell do I overcome this embarrassment.

"Were you born like this, or did you have to study to become such a spectacular asshole?" I crossed my arms over my chest, scoffing at Ethan.

"Born and raised" he winked, moving over behind the motorcycle brining out huge tool box.
Out of nowhere he pulls his shirt off, completely ignoring the fact that I'm standing right here, I gaze at his defined 2,4,6... 8 pack. now that's drool worthy.

I shook my head to clear the dirty thoughts outs and focused on his face and not his abs, which was devastatingly hard.

"I get it, you have a d!ck, doesn't mean you have to act like one" I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you" he answered bluntly, not bothering to look up at me.

"Wasn't exactly a compliment" I whispered under my breath

His muscles were once again flexing as he opened up parts of the bike, doing god knows what, but honestly I didn't care, because the way his hair fell to his eyes messily made me feel some type of way.

"You can stop gawking at me now" he shook his head snickering at me. "Since you're here, be useful and pass me a spanner" he glanced up, pointing to the large tool box, whilst his other hand was busy holding something together.

I slowly walked over to the tool box, inspecting all the tools.

Spanner, spanner...