Love Defies Everything

Start from the beginning

"What do you want me to do? Jump the next girl that passes by? I think those kind of days are for Harshad only!" Prem laughed.

"Then what kind of days are for you? Where's the playboy attitude, you are THEEE Casanova of this college, EVERY YEAR, since I was born!"

"HEYYY, I aint got no playboy attitude" Prem spoke defensively, "Since you were born eh?" He raised his eyebrow smirking.

"Yeah bro. Think you've stolen every girl I was ever attracted to. Heck, you stole my mother with your cuteness" Abhi spoke disgusted at his friend.

"I have realised it's not all about girls. Education is important!" Prem spoke seriously. Abhi looked at him with wide eyes.

"What happened to education is important to GET the girls motto! Heck, I've put my head down for no reason" Moaned Harshad slumping on a chair next to Prem.

"To be honest Prem, your image is too overrated!" Abhi spoke truthfully.

"HUH?" Prem and the gang looked at him.

"Let me tell you the truth about PREM KHURRANA" Abhi preached, the gang leaned closer. "This guy who you idolise so much has never gone beyond a simple peck on the lips" He smiled deviously. He loved unmasking his friend's image. Prem shrugged his shoulders in defeat. The gang pressed their temples in frustration.

"UFFTTT! I lost my virginity yaaar thinking I'd be as cool as you!" Robin got up and walked away pretending to be annoyed. Everyone looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter holding onto their stomachs. Prem smiled; he missed these guys. Abhi leaned against his shoulder,

"So tell me, what have you been doing to clean your soul?" Abhi grinned.

"I listened to mom for once" Prem placed his Ray-Bans back on and walked off. Abhi looked on; the dude hasn't lost his style.

"Premm!!!!!" Abhi called from behind. Prem carried walking throwing him a side glance for him to catch up with him. "Yaar, You'll make me exercise for the whole year in one day!" Abhi spoke panting. He wiped sweat off his forehead to dramatize his situation. "Ms Ahmed gave me this, she wants to see you."

"Argh!" Prem grunted, his last two lessons have been a torture. He enjoyed business and accounts but today has just been one of those days where he couldn't grasp anything. "I want to go home man!"

"Running away already?" Abhi teased. Prem grunted moving towards his bike, he glared at everyone coming his way. "Where are you going?"

"Lunch break!" Prem was about to get on his bike when he watched his mates run towards him, his eyes widened further seeing them hold buckets and bowls in their hands. Shit. "I swear to God I will kill you Abhi" Prem threatened running around his bike dodging their throws. They had everything you could think off; coloured water, eggs, flower, squished petals, maybe even their own shit.

Ms Ahmed will save me. If I'm not in her class next year you can do whatever you like. But trust me... I'm never wrong. She loves me too much.

"What happened?" Abhi laughed joining his mates. "Think you missed your welcome back present" Abhi picked up the pie. Prem dodged every throw, every hit as they came. His squirmed like a kangaroo from one part of the campus to another.

"Chill yaar!"Prem shouted, he turned around to face them and smiled deviously. He ducked as he watched Abhi throw the pie towards him. He spread his arms out victoriously getting back up. Missed me. He stared at their shocked faces hiding their hands behind their backs blinking back at him.

"What happened now?" Prem mocked a laugh. He turned around following their gazes; he was met with a strong scent of the girl's perfume. He blinked watching her furiously wipe the white scream off her face, spitting and fussing trying to remove the sticky feeling off her. She looked down at her dress and wiped her new peachy pink anarkali dress.