He leads me to a black car. It must have been expensive cause like...wow. The whole car rude is silent. Not and awkward silence but still uncomfortable.  After about a 30 minute drive we are pulling up to this huge house, with more along side it it and across the street.

After Tyler parks he helps me get my bags from the trunk. I become anxious as we make our way to the front door of the amazingly big house.

'I need to work out more' I think to myself as I make my way up the pavement steps to the door

'I need to work out more' I think to myself as I make my way up the pavement steps to the door.  I can't believe that I'll be living here. Wow.

When we make it to the door Tyler unlocks it and holds it open. I can't help but stare around the room as I walk in to a large living room. As I'm gaping at this beautiful home I didn't notice that Alisha. Was standing smiling at me.

"O-oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bother you." I stammer. 

"No. Not at all. This is your home now. I'm Alisha but you can call me mom if you want." She replies calmly with a smile on her face. 

"Oh. Um. Ok." Why can't i talk like a normal person. It's just that I am a bit scared. I don't know why. She doesn't look like the type of person to hit me.

"Come on, I'll show you to your new room. I just had it designed for you last week. I've been waiting anxiouslt for your arrival." She is so happy she can barely contain it.

We make our way up a great amount of stairs. As we make our way up I catch a glimpse of the back yard through the big glass wall. It's absolutely stunning.

"Your room is right next to the guest room

"Your room is right next to the guest room. Which is to the left. My room is on the right." She explains as we are finishing our way up the steps. I quickly make my way to my new room. I can't wait to see it. I've never been this excited to see my home. Heck. Any house.

When I open the door I find myself looking a a gorgeous bedroom painted a light turquoise. Which is my favorite color. There is a tangled chandelier above a beautiful bed with a table going over it. I'm already thinking of breakfast and dinner in bed. I look to the right of the bed to a gold rimmed mirror above a desk. On the left is a bookshelf with books already in it. I can't wait to read them.

As I turn to Alisha I see there is another pair of doors

As I turn to Alisha I see there is another pair of doors. I look at her with excitement and she just chuckles a bit amused. I run over and open the door to find a walk in closet with close in it ready for me to wear. It's a good think to cause I don't have much close. Just a few shirts and a couple pair of pants. I look and there is a small vanity with a round stool for me to sit on. I walk over and look at the jewelry in awe. When I open the drawers I find makeup. A different brand in the first four and a some hair products in the next two including a flat iron, curler, brand new hair brush, and hair pins/pieces. In the last two drawers I find socks and a new pack of underwear from Victoria Secret. Not the showy stuff but they are super cute.

I turn around and run to Alisha

I turn around and run to Alisha. I give her a huge hug and thank her. I've never had any of this done for me. It's really making me feel welcomed and happy.

"Of course I would buy y pooiu all this. You are my daughter now. And I will make sure you are happy. I'll let you to your unpacking but I will have go to work since I'm only on my lunch break." She says hugging me back.

"It's ok. I'll be waiting for you when you come home." Wow. It's weird hearing those words come out of my mouth. I've never said the word "home" because I've never lived anywhere where it's felt like it.

•2 hours later•

Alisha left a while ago to go back to work. I've already finished packing. I was really bored so I went out for a walk. I just now realized that I still had my clothes on from the plane ride. Oh well I'll just shower later and change when I get back. While I was exploring my closet one of the walls turned and revealed a bathroom. It's absolutely stunning. As I walk down the pavement I decide to knock on the neighbors door and introduce myself. The people in this neighborhood are really nice. I realize now I'm go injng up hill, and I see a really nice big house at the top of it. It has a perfect spot on the top of the hill. I walk up to the door and hear screaming from the inside. When I ring  the doorbell I hear footsteps running. The door swings open to an out of breath boy with bleach blond hair.

It took forever to write this chapter but it was soo worth it. Hope you enjoyed it. Check out the next chapter soon. Bye Beans!! (Corbyn) love him. Lol.