I started a repetitive routine. Jab, Cross, Hook, Cross, Repeat. "Hey, pretty lady."

"What do you want ugly." I kept punching.

"Let me take you out. "

"If you haven't noticed," I stopped punching, "We're in the middle of nowhere."

"We could still have fun." I turned to him and punched him. He fell back into the couch. I laughed as he fell on a guy with a bunch of tattoos. I went back to punching the bag until the dinner bell rang.

    I walked to the mess hall and grabbed a tray of food. I took my seat at the D-tent table. "Marisa, boys. Today is your therapy night."

    All the boys let out a groan. i looked at them with a confused expression.

    "Therapy night. It's where we meet after dinner and talk about ourselves with mom." Armpit explained.

    "Oh,' was all I could make out. Next thing I know, the boys are moving the tables out of the way and setting chairs into a circle. Squid pulled a chair for me, "M'lady."

    I smiled and took a seat. Mom pulled a seat up and looked at us. "You kids have one life, and so far, you've done a pretty good job of messing it up."

    I rolled my eyes and looked at X-Ray with a questioning look. He shrugged and leaned back in his chair. I shook my head and crossed my arms.

    "Mad Dog, got a name? What do you like?" I thought about it before smirking.

    "Street Fights." The boys all laughed as I chuckled.

    "That's what got you here. Isn't that right?" Mom asked me.

    "Yeah, that's right." I say a little worried.

    What if he tells the, boys what happened the night?

    'Want to tell everyone what happened?' Mom asked me, smirking to himself.

    "It was coming to her." I mumbled.

    "No, what you did was wrong." He said.

    "Why don't we move on." I said.

    "Let's tell-"

    "I said. Let's move on," My voice went from soft to loud as I spoke the sentence.

    "Theodore, what do you like?" And thats how the night went. Mom asked questions and we answered. I answered every question but what happened that night.

    Soon we got back to the tents and I laid in my cot. Memories of everything flooded my mind. The memory of my mom, dad, Mickey. Tears brimmed my eyes as I stood up and left the tent.I cried on the porch of the tent, needing a smoke more than ever.

       Tears fell down my cheeks like a waterfall. I stared at the stars, seeing Venus, the most beautiful planet. They say the planet is beautiful but in reality, it's gas. You couldn't even live on the place for two seconds, you'd die.

       I guess that's like me. I seem pretty but I'm destructive. I'm dying inside, and soon my outside (my twin planet, earth) will become the same.

       I heard shuffling, my head whipped around to see Magnet walking out. "Couldn't sleep, chica?"

       "Yeah. La extraño." I mumbled. He threw his arm around my shoulder, which I leaned on.

       "¿tu hablas español?" I shrugged.

       "Not my first language. French is, then English, and then I learned Spanish because my best friend could only speak that for a while." Said I.

       "Oh, why do you speak French?" He asked.

       "I was born in France but France was becoming a terrible place, so we moved to America when I was five."

       "Oh, it's almost 4:30. I can see Mr. Sir walking around." I nodded and stood following him inside. I changed before the boys woke up.

       I slipped on my orange jumpsuit

       I slipped on my orange jumpsuit. I wrapped the sleeves around my waist and tied my shoes. I walked out the door, Magnet in tow. "¿A quién extrañar?"

"My mom." I said before getting to the "library". I grabbed a shovel and grabbed X-Rays for him.

"Here." I shoved X-Ray his shovel. He took it from me and mumbled "who pissed in your cereal."

"Come again." I say.

"I'm just saying you don't have to be pissy." He said.

"Listen here buddy," I grab X-Ray by his shirt, "I won't take your sass Rex. And yes,I did say your real name."

"Bitch."

"Ass whole." I retorted.

I let go of his shirt and followed everyone out to the desert. I picked a spot far from everyone. I started on my whole, pushing everyone else out.

I was two feet in and five feet in diameter by lunch. I chose not to eat, not feeling like stopping. I kept digging and ended up being done at two. I jumped out of my hole and spit in it.

I walked back to camp and sat down in the wreck room. I stared at the broken tv, too lazy to do anything else. The wreck room was pretty empty beside some boys working out. I heard a car noise out in a distance. I looked out the door to see the bus coming. I stood up and walked to the door.

The bus took a stop and out came the cop that came with me. Then walked out a little light skinned boy, no older than fourteen.