Chapter 14: Bad Bitches: Part II

Start from the beginning

"We have to get out of here!" Freya growls in anger. "Who knows what they're doing to them right now."

Meanwhile

Jane is in her room patiently waiting for Carlos to return. She was against him leaving but he's stubborn and told her he has to go. Lonnie stopped by earlier with cookies but Jane can't even eat right now.

The phone rings. She gets up as quickly as she can and answers it after the second ring.

"Hello?" She yells nervously.

"Hey it's Mal. Do you want me to come over?" Mal ask because she knows if it where Ben she wouldn't want to be alone.

"Yes please." Jane signs in relief.

"Should I tell Lonnie too?" Mal asks while starting to grab her things.

"Yes." Jane says preparing her room for their company.

An hour later both Mal and Lonnie are there with snacks, face masks, and movies. Four hours later all three of them are crying.

"I miss her so much, it hurts so bad!" Mal cries out while stuffing her face with cheese puffs.

"I can't believe I let my Carlos go on that dangerous adventure! I miss him so much and I'm so worried!" Jane say while hugging Dude.

"I can't believe I listened to Jay when he told me to says behind! What a typical man! 'I have to protect you' complex is getting on my nerves! We aren't even dating anymore!" Lonnie screams in anger and then goes back to crying.

"I need her! Why would she leave me? What did I do wrong?" Mal yells and then rubs her eyes making her look like a raccoon.

"It's not your fault Mal. Evie has a good reason for leaving. We just don't know it. Yet." Lonnie says and goes to sit next to Mal.

"Yeah. Evie probably has a great reason." Jane says while getting up and getting the ice cream.

Meanwhile

They took Gil took and Harry is loosing his shit. He won't stop slamming himself again the cell door. Freya is sitting on the floor with her head down and her knuckles are bloody from punching the wall. She finally looks up at him in annoyance.

"You need to calm down. Uncontrollable anger isn't going to solve anything." Freya finally snaps.

"I know." Harry says in defeat.

Meanwhile

Uma CJ and Lucy are starting down at a dead body in Uma's kitchen.

"What the fuck Uma?" CJ says in complete horror.

"Zevon's business partner wanted out. Zevon said okay. So now he's out." Uma says detached.

"What about his body?" Lucy asks while checking that the curtains are closed.

"I have to incinerate him in the chamber across town." Uma says with no emotion.

"What the fuck Uma? What the fuck?" CJ yells in horror while pulling at her hair.

"I'll have to put the car in the garage so we can take the body across town." Uma says walking away.

Meanwhile

Mal gets home to find Belle sitting in the living room drinking tea with Audrey.

"Hi." Mal says awkwardly.

"Oh Mal darling I'm so glad you're here." Belle say getting up and hugging Mal.

"Hi Mal." Audrey says taking her turn hugging Mal.