how you meet

y/n=your name
b/f/n=best friend's name

Rick
- you've been staying at the farm ever since the apocalypse started, you were sitting on the porch with Maggie when you saw a man run out from the trees with a little boy laying lifelessly in his arms, screaming out something, Maggie yells out for her dad when she sees what you're looking at and in a second Hershel comes rushing out the door with the others following closely behind him behind as the man comes running in the gates, covered in blood, screaming out for Hershel.

Daryl
- you were hunting with your best friend, b/f/n even though you weren't very good at it, you decided to tag along while she taught you how to use a crossbow since she was basically an expert at it, you watch b/f/n as she raises the crossbow, her attention is on the deer, standing as still as a statue but you suddenly jump when you see two arrows go straight through the deer's head which wasn't b/f/n's, she angrily walks up as she sees the man pull his arrows out, they start arguing as you quietly stay behind.

Glenn
- you were on run, trying to find anything you could to eat, you haven't eaten in days and running low in water, you were starting to become weak as you step around one of aisles, you don't notice the Korean man as you start to become dizzy, falling straight to floor the last thing you could see is a man looking down at you, as he shakes you slightly telling you to stay awake but that was right before darkness took over you.

Carl
- you've been friends ever since birth and were inseparable but somehow you were separated when the apocalypse started but found your way back to each other at the prison.

[a/n: well I'm sorry for any misspelling or grammar mistakes again and thank for reading this even though it isn't the best and is probably really cringey]