ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 • 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖

~ Flashback ~

"Oh my gosh! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!" I yelled at my best friend, Brielle. She had been my friend since 7th grade and best friend since high school.

"Shush! You're gonna wake up your neighbors!" Brielle whisper-yelled at me. We made sure no one came to complain for the next few minutes then kept on celebrating.

"We finally made enough money to go to Vidcon!" I yelled happily.

~ End Flashback ~

"Y/n... Y/N!"

I shot up in my seat but was restrained from going any father by my seatbelt. It hurt my chest and I was confused about why there was a seatbelt on me. Then I remembered that I was in Brielle's car, driving down the road on our way to California.

"Jeez child. I thought you died on me! I'd been calling your name for hours!" I noticed how tired and desperate for sleep she was as she drove. "It's your turn to drive next. Unless you want someone else walking with you into the bathroom to wipe you."

I cringed and shivered at the thought and tried to push it away while I glared at Brielle.

"That's disgusting! What's wrong with you?"

"It's true. My mom was a nurse and she had to do it." She told me calmly. Another shiver down my spine that really got me to wake up.

"Ok ok I'm up! You win! I'll drive next!" I surrendered. I saw a smirk form across Brielle's face and I glared at her. Guess I'll have to get my revenge later. We stopped at a gas station and refueled on gas, snacks, drinks and emptied out our tanks, if ya know what I mean. Finally, we piled back into the car and soon enough, Brielle was fast asleep with me driving next to her.

I decided that for my revenge, I would scare her awake so, once we hit a red light, I found a video on YouTube of Jacksepticeye saying his intro super loud, weird and distorted. This'll definitely wake Bri up and get me my revenge. By the time I found the video, the light turned green and I had to wait for the next red light.

Not too long after, we reached another red light and I got the video ready. I was just about to tap the play button until I was interrupted by a voice.

"I swear, if you play that and wake me up, I will throw your phone out of the car." A tired Brielle threatened me. What?! How did she see me? Does she have a 6th sense about these things? I gave up on my plan and decided to do something else a little later.

I chuckled to myself and kept driving in silence, except for the sound of music in the background. The road and music were so peaceful, I started losing myself in my thoughts.

Vidcon... Vidcon... VIDCON! After years of working hard, saving up and spending countless hours at terrible jobs, we've finally made it. On the road to Vidcon! To see a whole bunch of new things, learn more about videos and creating them, and meet new people. I wonder who we'll meet?

What if we meet Jacksepticeye?! I thought about meeting him and I immediately got excited. Jack was my inspiration for starting YouTube and creating a channel in the first place. I knew that if I met him, I would fangirl so much, I probably wouldn't even be able to breath. I laughed to myself and glanced over to Brielle.

She was fast asleep but I knew she was just as excited for Vidcon and that she hoped to meet her idol, Markiplier. If we got to meet them, that'd be amazing. But, we'd probably only get to see them at their own booths and meet them for a few seconds. I felt a little sad knowing that I would probably never get noticed by Jack but kept up the hope that I would, at least, get to meet him.

It'd be awesome to hang out with him though...