Chapter 46 - A Familiar Face

Start from the beginning

"Does Niall know about this?" Nikki asks, her chocolate brown eyes staring into mine. I swallowed hard, shaking my head. I feel so guilty knowing that I know everything that Niall knows, while he on the other hand, doesn't know something that I've been dreading for the past couple of week.

"You need to tell him as soon as possible before it gets worse, Isabelle." Nikki answers me, as I look down, my eyes watered with tears. No, I don't wanna cry. Not right now where everyone is having fun.

"I will, Nikki. I just need more time because if I tell him, I swear he'll flip out." Nikki just hugged me, fulfilling all the words needed. Her hug is all I need.

"Don't cry, you're ugly." I laughed and wiped the tears in my eyes. I'm strong girl, I can prove it to Jake. I won't let my walls down, I won't let him ruin me and Niall's relationship. I'll be our shield to his arrow, I'll be the umbrella to all the pain his shedding us, Lastly, I'll be the warrior who'll fight until the end.

Tiffany plopped down on the couch with a drink on her hand, giving us awkward looks.

"You two having a good time?" Tiffany asks, both of us nodding at her.

"I'll go get some food, okay?" I stoop up, and went to the kitchen to feed my hungry stomach. Another fact about me is I get hungry after I cry.

The whole kitchen table is packed full of appetizers, soups, cupcakes, cakes, roast chicken, salads, different kinds of drinks, and ice cream. This is too much. My stomach is crying out for food, and a feast like this, tempts me to take it all. I licked my lips, staring at the food while getting my plate and utensils.

"Calm down, little tiger." Niall whispered right in my ear, his voice a little raspy. He kissed my cheek, while enclosing his arms on my

small waist, setting his chin on my right shoulder.

"Niall, I'm hungry." I whined, trying to struggle free from his tight grip on my waist.

"Can I feed you, please?" He brings his left arm behind his ear and scratch it a bit, while blushing. I blushed. He's so cute, with his puppy eyes together with his half smile that could light up the entire sky that is inside of me in a few matters of second.

"Alright." Niall's face lightened up and give me a sweet kiss on the lips. I tried so hard not to feel the ticklish tingling feeling in my stomach, but t failed. There is a huge butterfly party happening inside my stomach, and fireworks are exploding around us. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to the point we are touching our foreheads and noses. I feel like there's a spell that Niall showers upon me, making me intoxicated slowly, then all at once. The way he moves his lips slowly and tender against mine makes me insane, my hands trapping itself on his hair, messing the way it's nicely styled, some of the hair, sticking out. I gripped harder once I felt him nipping on my bottom lip, making me feel like I am on heaven right now. We pulled away, completely out of breath. Niall looks completely handsome with his hair sticking out in different directions, especially his lips, which is tinted in cherry red, swollen from the kiss we shared.

"You are so beautiful." Niall compliments, my subconscious screaming in delight, my cheeks probably really red, while he caress my cheeks.

"Just give me my food before I die here because of my feels.," I blurted out, making Niall smirk in amusement. My feels arescreaming out so hard, like they want to break free from me.

Niall started stuffing my plate with all the foods that I pointed at, making sure he puts in the right amount. I suddenly feel like I'm a little girl, getting spoiled at some restaurant she loves to death. We were laughing all the way when Niall accidentally knocked over a tray full of fruits. It was literally rolling all over the kitchen floor, the both of us struggled to get them without knocking over my food. Once we're done, me and Niall lounge ourselves in the living room with Nikki, Brandon, and Tiffany. They were a bit pissed, especially my sister when we told them we knocked over the fruits.

"Isabelle, they are from an expensive market! God, you two are so careless.," Nikki puts her hands on her forehead before closing her eyes, getting tired of my attitude.

"I'm sorry, Nikki. I picked them all up and put them back anyway. Plus, I'm hungry!," I protested, trying hard to end the conversation so I can eat.

"Whatever, just eat.," I smiled and faced Niall.

"Alright, feed me.," I ordered, before Niall shoved a fork full ofcarbonara, expanding my cheeks.

"Really, Isabelle? Do you forgothow to eat?," Nikki rolled her eyes at me.

I chewed some of the food before turning to face her with a mouthful of carbonara.

"You're jealous.," I struggled to say, since my mouth is really full, I swear.

"God, please chew your food.," Nikki orders, as I make an evil smile at her, my cheeks looking like squirrels cheeks when stuffed with nuts.

Once I swallowed my first bite, I immediately faced Niall. "Dod Niall, please don't shove food that's big like that in my mouth. I'm not you!" I whined. In the corner of my eye, I can see Nikki glaring at me. Such a killjoy.

"I'm sorry, Princess." Niall apologizes, as he raised the spoon with the perfect amount of mashed potatoes. I opened my mouth, as Niall make an airplane sound, the spoon looks like it's dancing the way to mu mouth.

"Open wide, baby girl.," Niall says as he shoved it in my mouth in a gently way. I can't help but laugh while laughing trying to never spit the food out. Niall is so cute when he says those words. My feels are doing backflips. I swear.

I snatched the spoon from his hand and scooped a big portion of mashed potatoes. I was still laughing but my mouth is clear. Don't worry.

"Open youe mouth.," I ordered, as Niall obliged. I slowly move my hand towards his mouth, making sure I don't spill the mashed potatoes.

Niall didn't seem to look like he has something inside of his mouth. Maybe he is used to having lots of food in his mouth.

**

After an hour, my hunger is finally resolved. It was a bit messy thiugh, Nikki scolded us like 5 or 10 times. It started when Niall didn't notice he has sauche in his hand then he rubbed my cheeks. Thesudden action startled me, so I avenged him by smearing white forsting on his forhead and just above his mouth like a mustache. It started getting messier since we are coloring our faces, and Nikki just can't handle it. She has to smack my hand for us to stop. Right now, we stopped messing with each other 's faces since Niall got hungry and stole my food. I didn't mind it though, I am already full. I am currently watching like a creep while he digs in and get stuffed. It was really adorable to see how he gets his cheeks big before he chews it. I love how he gets really comfortable eating in front of my sister, like he doesn't give a care as long as he gets full.

"You're such a creep.," It was Niall. He stopped eating and looked at me, creeped out.

"No, I'm not. I just love watching you eat.," I answered. He shrugged and continue eating.

The others are still in different groups. Tiffany and Harry are surely having fun when I sawthem laughing them at each other, while sitting on the floor just outside of me and Niall's bedroom. Eleanor and Louis are in the kitchen, Zayn and Perrie are currently in their rooms, while Danielle and Liam are watching a movie from the T.V

"So, when are you leaving.," I asked Nikki.

"Maybe in 2 or 3 days. That is, if you want us to stay. Don't worry, we have our own cabin.," Nikki winked at me.

"No, I want you to stay. I'm just curious you know?" Nikki nodded.

All of us are startled whenthere is a sudden knock at the door at 11 pm. Syurely, all of our next door neighbors are asleep. Unless, someone is planning to kill us, or free pizza at midnight.

"Do you guys ordered something?," I asked, standing up to get the door. The knocking was getting louder.

They all shake their heads 'No', making me curious.

I opened the door, to see a familiar face, standing in our doorway.

✧❅❋❅✧
hope you had a fun time reading!

all the love,
-belle xx