"I didn't meant to cussed at you, yeri-ah!" Jungkook was so shocked that yeri was crying right now.

Jungkook really saying the truth, he didn't meant it. He can't cussed even shout at yeri in a mad way. This was the first time they got a misunderstanding since they were in junior high, everything jungkook doing for yeri he waa making it sure that yeri was not hurting because of him. All he thinks was for yeri's feelings and protection from him.

"No! I heard you! You're mad at me, i better got myself out of here tss." Yeri said as she wipe her tears with back of her hands.

'She really looked like a kid' jungkook thought to himself

Yeri noticed that jungkook was still standing, she expected that he will say something to her but who her kidding anyway, her bestfriend the ultimate shy maknae of them all.

Yeri started to step near the boy room as jungkook scratch his nape not knowing what to do.

"Don't even call me nor text me." Yeri said and finally held the door knob

Jungkook looked so puzzledand started to run behind her "Wait yeri–"

"No! Don't go near me! Arrgh, why was the door can't damn open?! Jungkook open this thing arrgh!!" Yeri started stamping her feet

As he was finally behind her, jungkook smirked and leave a laugh, he thought his hyungs really did this thing, he was so sure, this was the second one happened. Knowing his hyungs really want to kept yeri inside his room for fun because they know jungkook really felt awkward being the only one with his bestfriend and now, this was the first tine he was so thankful that they did this again.

"What a perfect situation huh?" He smirked as yeri rolled her eyes and kept rolling the knob.

"You should stop it before you broke my door knob, hyungs locked us." Jungkook looked at his feet and put his palms inside of his pocket and bit his lower lip with a smirked.

Yeri faces him and she was startled that he was so close, she widen her eyes, "Back off."

"Why would i do that? You should, your supposed to be getting out of my room now right?" He chuckled

"I won't do that! You see, i am cornered by you moron!" She shouted

"Oh really?" He smirked

"Yes!"

"Did you know what was the famous scene happened in those kdramas when the boy and girl in this position?" Jungkook confidently said and placed his arms beside her head, yeri was now finally beside the locked door.

"N-No. All i knew is you're so unfair, i want to be with you but you don't want me to be with you!" Yeri shouted and making her strength to get off jungkook's arms near her.

Jungkook felt like his heart pounding so past and his ear getting red, "W-What did you said, turtle?" He wanted to hear it again

"I said you're a jerk and i hate you!!!" Yeri shouted out of her lungs as he placed his palms onto his both ears