1900's Prologue

Jak€

The aroma of burning firewood danced into my nostrils ,awaking my weak body from a deep slumber.My immobile body pressed close to the floor, while the  air swiping over my body made me flinch of awareness .The wind howled and the loud slam of the closing door became audible.Heat crawled up my dead pale skin ,as a female's soft voice  murmurs voiceless words to soothe me.

''Anna!,what is this thing doing here''. Voices hovered over my paralyzed body,while my eyes attempt to pries open. Who could this person possibly be calling thing ?.

''That creature can't be here,having it in this house ,soils down to the very ground we walk on,sprinkle it with the holy water before it kills us''. My eyes widen towards the old wrinkly,skinny man with little flesh on his white pale skin. He reached towards a antique goblet cup,rusty and chipped.As my eyes moved with him anticipating his next move.

''Father, stop being foolish'', My body wasn't responding to me, I tried to move my body ,but it felt as if it was slowly perishing,my ribs pricing through my flesh like razors, as i inhale as much air possible to keep alive.

''Vampire! I tell you he's a Vampire! Incubus!''. He shouted sharply screaming at me making my sensitive ear bleed.

"Vampires are only folktales that grandma used to scare me, he's in pain and needs help",A warm hand touched my face causing me to twitch with hunger.That angelic aroma,that captivating  sweet smell, just like how I remember it to be.I must have a taste,I panted like a starving mongrel; drooling,while slimy saliva runs out my mouth.

"Please father,he's helpless,look at him he's hungry". She gave him a pathetic plead.

"Probably waiting for its chance to pounce and eat us ". He glaces towards me and scowled at me almost sickeningly.He walked towards me and flipped my face to the opposite direction with his shoe.If only i could move.

How dare they treat me like the plague,I only drink blood because its necessary for my survival and any other form of food would cause me to throw up.Not only that but am getting weaker by the minute, A vampire who just lost his mate once again, is nothing but a pathetic weakling who needs to die.I was starving myself awaiting  my death in the forest. When I ended up here,I could only assume this was fate's  way of telling me to live.But why?. I've Lived too long an vampire who cant age,a vampire who only has human mates,a vampire who can only watch his soul mates die. Isn't a Vampire at all.
I coughed up blood and started losing unconsciousness .
As My mind  drifted off into darkness.

Live for me.

For who?.

For me your mate, your dhampire, live for me. The voice  said almost like angel.

Am waiting for you,Jack.

what's that smell?

I sniff the air awaking my thirst and alluring my senses. The only thing my mind , my senses told me was to live.

''ill hear no more of it father he's staying'',The rather pinked cheek blonde in pigtails said."You'll never understand".

"Anna this is a time where the unexpected gets you killed,We can't trust anyone but ourselves,Bombs rain from the sky like hell fire everyday,that took your mother from me",He shouted at her angrily I could feel her  tremble at his tone.

"He's only a man". She spoke stubbornly.

"And so was the devil once,you must be blind to not see his evil".

All this ridiculous talking about throwing me out or keeping me only made me hungry.It was unbearable almost like a rope tugging me forward to insanity.
That sweet smell that somehow held no boundary.
"I dont care for your opinion ill do what i want". She tug against my body.

''he's a god forsaking vampire!,the devil's blood suckers!'',He pulled me up away from the delicious female  aggressively against the wall.''such demons must be rid of''. He took a a wooden  stake from his pocket aiming it towards me. It was had a deep carving of a cross with snakes ,it felt like I've seen this stake before.Wait it couldn't be? is it really him?.

''Lark?'',my raspy voice spoke crackly ,his eyes widen at the thought of having a vampire know his name.This however didn't stop him from rising the stake to strike from my heart.I quickly reacted to his movement and grabbed hold of his neck sinking my fangs into his soggy flesh devouring him.My strength returned to me to me ,i was satisfied that my feast tasted so well despite its looks,I threw him aside like a garbage.

"FATHER?!",Her load scream tore apart my ear causing a ruckus to the sensitivity of my ears."You monster",The pitiful blond wept cuddling The enemy close to her bosom.She took the stake from the dead man's hand and point it at me. Her hands still trembling in fear but her eyes full of hate and anger. I quickly try to capture the stake from her hands but she refuse to give up.I pulled her in and bite her effortless on her neck, and heard her screams while she try to escape from my grasp.Her skin grew pale and her eyes limped over showing me a white and mucus covering her face.I released her and watched her fall to her death.

"Well,he warned you,little girl still never listen to there father even  in this time and age". I spoke in a husky voice now fully revived,licking the blood off my mouth slowly becoming very satisfied.

I opened the door of the cottage,and landed into the forest as the wide blood moon smiled on my awakening,and the tall pine trees glimmer beautiful underneath giving it a magnificent dark  golden orange colour that  decorated the forest leaves.
I took a deep breath inhaled and released the air from my nostrils.Took my position to run,i took off running a at inhuman speed.I ran through the forest in search of my lost jewel.I ran and kept running into what felt like Thousand Years.

Vote and comment tell me what you think.
I hope you guys liked it i put alot of effort into it.