"Im really gonna miss you Jiminie." Jin said with teary eyes. (dont question it)

"Im gonna miss you too hyung. Its been a long 4 years." Jimin chuckled as his eyes also started watering.

Jin pulled Jimin into an embrace befote breaking out into sobs, the younger quickly following. They've been through a lot together and it was hard to let eachother go. Jin almost seemed like a real mother to Jimin, he helped him through the most tough time in his life(puberty). He saw Jin more than his own parents during this time, hell he doesnt even know what his parents look like now. Did they age well? Does his father still have that beard or did he shave it off? Is his mother's hair still as silky as it was when he left? He doesnt know.

"You were bound to go one day, but Im still not prepared to see my baby leave me." Jin cried into Jimins shoulder.

"I'll visit hyung, I promise. Before I become king, and I'll get you back into our Kingdom as well!" Jin laughed at that.

"Oh Jimin," he started, pulling away, "Dont worry about me. Ive chosen my path. Besides, the love of my life is up here, I cant just leave him. No one else under the sea even compares to my Joonie."

"Aww. Fine. But I'll still invite you to my coronation and birthday parties and my wedding when it comes. Any big event that I get a plus one to."

"Now hold up there, what about Jungkook? You cant have 2 plus ones." Jimin giggled and Jin joined.

"Ok fine, the ones he doesnt wanna go to." He laughed again before quieting down. "Hyung, you're like my 2nd mother. And I love you so much, you know that?" Jin nodded yes.

"It wont be the same without you."

"I know Jiminie, it wont be the same without you here either." Jin said while looking down. "But hey, we can send conch shells!"

"Of course, hyung, of course."

"And if Jungkook ever hurts you, just call me up and I'll be down there to kick his tail in 2 seconds."

"But hyung, you live 2 hours away from the ocean. It'll take at least 6 hours just to get the message to you."

"Oh hush boy. Just send me a conch and I'll come running and swimming."

"Yeah, you do the same for Namjoon hyung. Ill be here faster than you could say Namjoon."

"Youre too cute Jiminie." They embraced again and didn't wanna let go. Afraid that the other would drift if they let go.

~~~~~~~

Jin opened the door to see Jungkook standing there.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Jimins new boyfriend." Jungkooks eyes widened in shock.

"He told you?!"

"Yes he did, very late might I add. A month?! What?!"

"I tried to get him to tell everyone hyung, but he said it was for my own good! I tried to tell him that I didn't care, but he didn't listen to me! Believe me when I say that I was tired of hiding us." He pleaded.

"Whatever." Jin said before opening the door enough door Jungkook to enter the apartment. "He's in his room."

Jin walked to the kitchen while Jungkook made his way to his boyfriend. He knocked 3 times before speaking.

"Hyung? Its Jungkook. Open up."

Jimin opened the door and pulled the younger inside. He quickly closed the door behind him and attached his lips on to Jungkook's. It took a while for the said male to comprehend what was happening but he responded in the kiss nonetheless. Jimin broke away smiling.

"We can go!" He whispered excitedly.

"Really?" Jungkook asked a smile beginning to form on his lips.

"Yes. Im gonna miss hyung, but its time I start accepting my responsibilities. Its time that I finish my underwater studies and become king."

~~~~~~~

1142 words

Dedicated to CookiesBooo for wanting the chapter xDDDD

I wonder what could happen next...

Im so happy I got some inspiration for this you have no idea

My writers block has finally lifted

But the new problem is that I have 2 drafts that I cant seem to write anymore xD

Im so inconsistent I swear

BYE IMMA GO LISTEN TO HIXTAPE WHILE I SLEEP