The Twins

I woke up in the morning due to the shining sun in my face. I sat up yawned and stretched. I satued like that rubbing my eyes. I got up after a few minutes and i went to go look into the desk i had. I looked into a drawer, but all it held were some shirts and shorts. "There are no pants? What the hell? These are booty shorts. Who am i, Alois whatever his last name is?" I said picking the up and looking at the with a scrunched up face. Even though i didnt like the look of the clothes i had, i still put them on. I put on a long sleeve light blue shirt, some black booty shorts, knee-high socks, and some sneakers. I looked at myself in the mirror, and thought i looked ugly. "Well, if this is what they give me, and something is better than nothing." I say flatly as i walk out my bedroom door. I look around and start wandering though the halls. I find a room, and knock on the door. There was no answer so i opened the door. There was a table in the middle that had many seats, and there was a chandelier shining on the top of the ceiling. I closed the door behind me and started to walk around, my shadows dancing as i walked. I was still feeling a bit tired, so i thought a small nap wouldnt hurt.
I woke up to a pain on my cheek. I instantly shot up, which resulted in the chair i was sitting on to fall backwards, pulling me down too. I saw the same kid as yesterday staring straight at me, and had a look of disappointment, and he crossed his arms over his chest. "S-sorry. I-im s-sor- i uh," i stuttered quietly  as i looked for some words to put into a sentence, until i remembered that i was on the floor on my back. I scrambled up and put the chair back on its place. I bowed in front of him. "I-im s-sorry!" I heard no movements but i saw his hand move towards me. He put his hand under my chin and raised my face up, making me look at a smirk on his face and a malicious look in his eyes. I started to feel my face heat up, and i looked away. "DIPSHIT! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I hear shouting as i look at the door. The kid instantly takes his hand away from under my chin, and walks towards the door. He opens it slightly then slams it shut. He walks over to me and he looks around. "Okay, somone is really mad right now, and if they see you, they will most likely kill you. So im going to have you stay under the table, and dont say a word!" He whisper-yelled to me. He ushered me to the table, pulled out a chair, quickly but queitly, and i climbed in under the table. The chair was pushed back in. And i heard his soft footsteps become more faint. The door opened and i heard stomping. 'Holy shit? What is happening?' I thought to myself. "DIPSHIT! CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE NEW SERVANT ISNT HERE?" I hear from a far side of the room. 'Oh no oh no oh no! They are talking about me!' I shouted in my head. "I havent the slightest knowledge of this topic, dear sister." I hear. I move slightly, but not to much to make any loud noises. "Oh, you know something dont you! Where are they! Tell me now!" Shouts keep coming. I debate in my head if i should come out or not. I chose not to come out, remembering what the kid told me. Well, hes not exactly a kid, hes around 18 or 19, but he is taller than me, so id rather listen to him. Who knows what would happen to me if i came out of my hiding place?

~~~~AN~~~~
finally done with another chapter. IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A LONG TIME! IVE JUST BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE AND SCHOOL, AND SOFTBALL, AND HOMEWORK, AND STUDYING, AND BATTING, ITS JUST A WHOLE SHIT LOAD OF STUFF. well, imma try to update as fast as i can, and im going to leave a cliffhanger, MWUAHAHAHAHA! cause im evil like that. Well, till next time!