Ally comforted her by whispering things.

When the song ended, I ran backstage and took deep breaths. "Hey Y/N. That was amazing!" Camila said and hugged me.

"The girls. Lauren. They were killing me with their glares" I said, still shocked. "Lauren is practically burying me alive when she glared at me"

Camila's eyes turned sad, "Oh Y/N" she pulled me in her arms. I buried my face in her shoulder. "Why are they mad at me? They should accept that fact that you left" I mumbled.

"They dragged me into your fight. I can't even choose who I'm gonna side" I added. Camila hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek.

She led me into our dressing room where she re-applied my make up again. After that, she pushed me outside since me and Lucy will be announcing the winner for #TeenChoiceActionTVShow.

"Hey girl! The duet was amazing! We should write a song together someday. I didn't know you had the voice" Lucy said. "Yeah sure. We should make an album together. Songs about Pretty Little Liars or something" I said.

"You better keep your word on that" she said. We went on stage and announced the winner for Teen Choice action TV show.

"And the nominees are..." Lucy said. "Arrow" she adds. "Gotham" I continued.

"Lethal Weapon"

"Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Supergirl"

"The Flash" I smirked.

Fans screamed for their favoured winner which mad was giggle. "And the winner is" I opened the envelope and laughed.

"THE FLASH!!!" Lucy and I cheered. Fans screamed and clapped as Grant, Carlos, Danielle and Candice stood up.

They approached the stage and gave us a hug. "I knew you'd win" I whispered. "Thanks" he whispered.

They said their speech and went backstage. "I am so proud of you guys" I said, giving them a hug. "Thanks Y/N" Danielle said. "We couldn't have done it without the fans" Candice added.
"I supported you from the start" I said, pretending to be offended. "And of course you" Carlos added and play filled ruffled my hair.

The girls of Pretty Little Liars soon arrived and we chatted, discussing about eating in a restaurant to celebrate. "You guys and coming with us" I said, pointing to The Flash cast.

"We'd love too" Grant smiled. "Cool. Meet us in our van after the show" Shay said.

*Time Skip*

After the awards and having any amazing dinner with both The Flash and Pretty Little Liars gang and Camila, I went home.

I don't even know how many wine I drank. I'm pretty tipsy the moment I opened the door to our apartment.

"Where were you?" I saw Lauren asked. She's standing in front of the TV, arms crossed. "Had dinner" I mumbled, taking my heels off.

"With who? Camila?" she asked, saying Camila's name is disgust. "No. With the PLL and The Flash cast" I replied.

I grabbed a glass of water and drank from it. "Why didn't you tell me you were working with Camila?" Lauren asked.

"Does it matter if I work with her or not? The last time I checked, I'm not even part of your team. I'm not on your team, I'm not in hers. I act, not sing" I clarified.

"Then why did you agree?"

"Because I want to try something new! And besides, Camila's my best friend. What was I suppose to do? Turn her down because of the feud you guys had with her?" I shouted.

"I'm your girlfriend!!" Lauren screamed. "Yeah who's acting like a total bitch! Why can't you just accept the fact that Camila left?! It's her decision, not yours" I said.

Lauren glared at me and the next thing I know, her hand collided with the side of my face.

I can feel the sting on my cheek as tears threatened it's way from my eyes. Lauren gasped after realising what she just did. "Oh my God. Baby, I'm so sorry" she mumbled.

I pushed my way past her and stormed inside our room, grabbing my suitcase and stuffed a few clothes inside. "I can't handle this anymore Lauren. Every time I hang out with Camila, we end up having insane arguments" I said.

After I finished packing, I pushed my way past her.

"Y/N please. I'm so sorry" Lauren said as she tried to grab my arm. "No Lauren. I think we need to cool off. I'm staying over at Lucy's house for a while. I'll come back soon" I mumbled, not turning around to look at her.

With a final sigh, I left the apartment, ringing Lucy as I made my way to my car.

Though, I think we won't be able to fix this.

********

End.

I won't be making part 3. Sorry.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.