♡ Valentine's Day Special ♡

Start from the beginning

I looked at the time and saw it was 11:00 a.m.

"Thanks Kookie!" I said running over and jumping on him, "I want something!"

He laughed and poked my cheek, "what do you want?"

"Ahem...I want a kissy please~" I asked as nicely as I could as I sat on his lap.

"Of course jagi~" he smiled, leaning in and slowly pressing his lips against mine.

I contently wrapped my arms around him and brought him closer to me before both of us decided that we needed some air and pulled away at the same time.

"Yahhh Tae wants a kiss like that! It's the day to be lovey!" Tae whined, hopping over on the couch next to Kookie and I.

I laughed at his child-like behavior and tackled him into a hug on the couch, after getting off of Jungkook's lap.

"That's better!" He chimed in, brushing my hair back with a free hand and placing it at the back of my head.

We looked at each other for quite some time, a nice stare, not too long before our lips were connected.

Like a putting in the last puzzle piece.

Tae has such happy kisses, I can't get enough of them!

Kookie's kisses are soft but end up becoming heated and a little sloppy, not that I'm complaining.

Jin has the sweetest kisses you could imagine, I swear they're unhealthy if you have too many.

Jimin's lips are like two soft cushions, it's almost like waiting at school all day just so you could go home and snuggle on the couch, but better.

Joonie's kisses are slow, they usually have lots of feeling behind them, and just the kiss itself is like having to strong arms around you to hold and protect you.

J-Hope's kisses will send you off happy and bouncy for the rest of the day, even if your feeling down he will brighten your day more than anyone.

And Yoongi has rough, dominating kisses, but it's not like he doesn't have his many moments of slow and passionate kisses here and there.

——

After spending lots of time cuddling on the couch and rotating whose lap I'm going to sit on, I looked at the time and realized I only had 15 minutes to get there.

I quickly changed into some ripped skinny jeans and a white t-shirt before rushing out of the house.

But not before Jin made me put a light jacket on!

As soon as I got there I thought death was upon me, I looked at my watch quickly.

"H...Holy shit...f...ive minutes." I was late by 5 minutes!

I walked in, trying to catch my breath as I waved to the lady at the front.

I quickly found the room and walked in, slightly short of breath.

My eyes were blinded by the-

"Hot steamy piece of man that is dancing in front of me."

I quickly realized what I said out loud and turned away, covering my face of any embarrassment.

As I was turned to the only wall without mirrors, I didn't realized anyone was behind me until I felt a pair of muscular arms hook around me.

"Hey Jagi! You finally came!" My sunshine perked up as he gripped me tighter.

"Y-Yah! I'm sorry! I didn't know how late it was!" I said apologetically, grabbing his hands and turning to him.

We had both of our hands intertwined as he leaned down kissed my head.