"These are the patient files from yesterday," he said as he nodded down at them, "I've entered the new patients' details into the system and updated the ones we already have."

"Thanks, Kookie," Jimin smiled, "you're a lifesaver."

Jungkook shrugged. "Just doing my job."

"Just accept the praise like a normal person," Jimin said as he rolled his eyes. "Don't be so stubborn."

He turned to stare back at the shelf, wondering if he could reach the box without getting the step ladder. Just as he made a move to go and get it from the other room, Jungkook stepped up beside him.

"Here," he said, "I noticed you struggling before."

Jimin huffed out a breath as he watched Jungkook reach up and grab the box, the pile of folders left stacked neatly on another shelf. "I could have gotten it myself."

Jungkook grunted as he handed the box over. "And you say I'm stubborn. Just learn to accept help when it's given, hyung."

If his arms weren't currently occupied, Jimin would have reached over and smacked the younger's shoulder.

"Don't throw my words back in my face, Kookie," he mumbled as he rummaged through the box, careful of any sharp objects that could be lurking inside.

Jungkook leaned over his shoulder. "What are you looking for, anyway?" He opened his mouth to say more when Jimin didn't respond but paused midway and sniffed.

Jimin jumped, jerking away from him as Jungkook leaned closer. His brows pinched together the more he sniffed before he straightened again with a look that almost made Jimin want to flee from the room. He didn't look angry, not quite, but there was a hardness to his eyes that was foreign to Jimin. Jungkook's posture was stiff, straight, almost like he had a pole taped to his back.

"Kookie, what-"

"Why do you smell like Hoseok-hyung?"

Jimin blinked.

"What?"

Jungkook folded his arms across his chest, his eyes narrowing even more. "I can smell Hoseok-hyung on you."

Jimin sighed as he turned around to set the box on the shelf. He knew Jungkook was agitated, could read it in the way the younger stood, and he wanted to make sure that he didn't make it seem like he was going into this conversation half-heartedly.

"Whatever you're thinking right now," he started, "stop. Because I can assure you that your ideas are wrong."

Jungkook's expression faltered slightly, though he didn't make a move to lower his arms or relax his shoulders. "What do you mean?"