Chapter 13; The Party

Start from the beginning

Before I even had the time to put my clothes on the door opened and in the walked. I was still in my bra and jocks, but in the end it was no different to a bikini so I just played it cool, and so did they. They all looked amazing. They were all skinny to mid sized, with all different coloured hair, from bright red, to blonde to dark brown. They were all dressed ‘hipster’ in their vans and I absolutely loved it. As I pulled the first round of shots out of the fridge, their eyes lit up.

1 shot

2 shot

We figured we better stop shotting or we wouldn’t be able to do our hair and make-up. By the time we were finished our hair and make-up all the vodka was gone and we were into the cartons. I decided to wear tight black skinny jeans that had a few lights rips in the top with a tight patterned singlet that went to my bellybutton with my converses. I crimped my hair, side parted it and teased it slightly to give it extra height. When the 10 of us took a photo together, I fitted perfectly. I hope that was a sign that this was my group, the girls I would spend the next year with. It was 7:00, so we called the maxi taxi which would be here at 7:15 and we would be at the party at 7:30.  I quickly uploaded the photo onto Facebook, and the likes started coming in. There was hate ass well, but that was only from the obsessed 12 year olds that still had an idea in their head I was with Beau.

As we were making our way down the elevator, I really started to feel the alcohol. It wasn’t quite as bad as New Years, but it would only be three more drinks and I would well and truly be there. The funny thing was, we didn’t nominate someone to try and stay sober to look after the rest, so we were all as bad as each other.

The short taxi ride passed as a blur. I even got a text from Erin asking who the girls were. Well you know what, it is none of her business.

When we arrived the party was in full swing. We approached the guard at the front gates, got out name crossed off and entered the party. We walked up the long bitumen driveway that was divided in the middle by a large water fountain. The huge three story mansion stood before us. As we were walking closer and closer the music became increasingly louder. The house was sort of in the middle of a property, so there would be no troubles with noise complaints.

We walked into the mansion and there were literally kids everywhere. I almost tripped over the step but I was caught by a sexy guy with blonde beachy hair. Shaking it off, I followed the girls inside. The dancefloor was amazing. The DJ, the lights, the floor itself….I felt like I was in a nightclub. I felt like I was reliving New Years.

I was being introduced to all kinds of girls and guys, of all ages too. Some of them even had tattoos. I was fresh meat, and I had so many sleazes trying to hit on me. Thankfully every time one of the girls would come over and save me. As the DJ blasted another mix, Indie grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. Being a really arty and creative person, I had danced for 12 yeard of my life, and when I have alcohol in me lets just say I get a little ‘loose’. Indie was an amazing dancer. I could feel ourselves getting lost in the music and I could feel the people around us watching. It was one of the best parties I had ever been too. After finishing the 5 drinks I had taken to the party I started feeling queezy.

I raced outside, down the back steps and into the garden. I was just sitting there, away from the noise, away from the people just cooling off. I felt it coming and coming.

I vomited and I felt the automatic release from my stomach. It just kept coming and coming; a fountain I guess you could call it. As I was dry reaching, I felt someone draw my hair back, and gently rubbing on my back. I just assumed it would be one of the girls, I mean, I had only just met all the people at this party and I doubt it would have been any of them.

When I finally felt well I stood up, kept my head facing down trying to focus and get my balance and was handed a drink bottle full of water. I took a sip of it and then realized it wasn’t one of the girls. Tall, tan skin, not fat but solid. I looked up and was stunned by who I saw.

FANGIRL

I couldn’t help it this time. My favorite Janoskian was standing in front of me. I couldn’t contain it this time like I did with Beau. The first words that came out of his mouth was; ‘Your not from Melbourne are you?’. He continued to explain that at school and around his suburbs, nothing was different. He was still the same kid that goes to Penola College two years ago. While he was famous to the rest of Australia, in Melbourne were he is from, he is just like any other teenager.

After my rant bout how much I love him and how much he means to me, I realized I had just made a total fool of myself and turned around and left. As I was walking away I wanted to turn back so desperately but I just couldn’t. I wanted to talk to him, to introduce myself properly, but all I could think about was Beau. I remember the first time I laid eyes on Jai and we connected and gazed into each others eyes. This was my opportunity. But how was I suppose to take it when I had hooked-up with his brother. I would go over to spend time with Jai and be confronted with Beau who I left hanging? This was going to be an interesting night!