“You ready?”

“Yeah.” Harry shoves on his boot and stands up. “I like the dress.”

“Thanks.” I lean up on my toes to kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up and throws me on his bed. “Harry!”

“Let’s just stay home, baby.” He murmurs while kissing his way down my neck and to the swell of my breasts.

“If we don’t go, then I’m going to hang out with Brynn.” I challenge.

He sighs. “Fine, but we drive separately and get out of there as soon as we can.”

“Deal.” I smile and lean up to kiss him. “Let’s go down before I’m tempted to stay.”

**

Once we get to Oceanside Restaurant on the pier, Dad takes the seat next to Anne, and I’m silently thankful that it means me and Harry able to sit next to each other.

Our parents try to make conversation with Harry and I about our classes, what we want to do for college, and our opinions on Anne’s existing wedding plans, but I feel like I’m the only one answering. Harry remains leaned back in his chair, only adding to the discussion when directly asked.

“I don’t know, I think I like the dark blue. I think that would look good on all the bridesmaid dresses.” Anne states. I tell her I think whatever she chooses will look great.

“What about you Harry?” Anne asks her son for input.

“Huh?”

“Dark blue for the main wedding color? Or the plum we had originally picked out?”

“Do you honestly think I give a shit?” He rolls his eyes.

I immediately grab his knee under the table and squeeze. He’s been rude, and he really has no reason to be.

“Sorry.” Harry mutters. “Either one will be fine.”

I feel better once Anne smiles and nods. I move my hand up Harry’s thigh a little and give him another squeeze in appreciation. He grabs my hand and moves it up a little further, and I cough trying to hide my surprise when I feel his strained erection through his jeans.

“Are you okay, Avery?” My dad asks. I nod and take a sip of my water.

Harry is out of his mind. Our parents are right there!

I try to pull my hand away before they notice, but he holds it there so I’m cupping his length. I feel myself getting hot and turned on, but I’m fighting to hide it.

“So Harry, where do you plan on doing after you graduate?” My dad asks him.

“Don’t know.” He shrugs and takes a bite of his burger. How is he so nonchalant about this! I'm practically giving him an over-the-pants hand job, and he's eating a fucking burger!

“Avery is thinking ASU, maybe you’d like it out there.”

“Maybe.”

“You know… I’m not feeling too well.” I interrupt. This is getting way too uncomfortable; between my hand on Harry’s hard-on under the table across from our parents, and Harry’s rude, dismissive behavior—I think it’s time to go.

“Are you okay, sweetie?” Anne frowns.

“Yeah, just feeling a little nauseous. It’s nothing really, I probably just need to lay down.”

“Let’s get the bill then we can head out.” Dad offers.

“No it’s fine. You two stay, Harry can bring me home. You don’t mind right?” I ask him, suddenly thankful he suggested driving separately.