I giggled "Anytime just let me know when you want to come over again" I said.

Jean looked at me then Marco confused.

"Maybe next time you can come over to my house" Marco said.

"No my mum would kill me if she found out I was at a guys house" I said.

"Well your mom seemed to like me enough, she-" Marco said smiling.

"Oh my gosh shut up that's so embarssing" I said turning all red knowing what he was going to say.

"Ok whats going on?" Jean asked.

"Hm? Oh well I was with Jessica last night" Marco said grinning "I took pictures, wanna see?"

"You slept with Jessica??" Jean asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah" Marco nodded and took out his phone.

"You took pictures?! Oh my god Marco I'm going to kill you! Dont show him" I said.

Marco showed Jean his phone, a picture of me leaning on Marco's shoulder asleep and Marco wearing a goofy grin. "Isn't she so cute when she's sleeping? Oh look at this one" he changed the picture. This time it was with my mum, Ari, and me asleep cuddled with Marco.

"Did you have sex with Jessica?" Jean asked bluntly.

I turned red as did Marco "No! That didn't happen at all!" Marco said quickly.

"Then what were you doing at her house?" He asked.

"I was upset and Marco brought me ice cream. Then my mum came and we went to dinner, then we were all on the couch and we kinda just fell asleep" I said. I didn't know why I explained to him.. but I felt like I had to.

Jean chuckled a little "Hey your mom is hot, probably more than you" He said.

I turned beet red in anger "She is not! Dont ever compare me to that nasty old skank!" I said and stormed off.

"Uh.. I think you made her mad" Marco said.

"Yeah... seems like I did" Jean said.

I entered my class, it was a little early but Mrs. Ral was in there so she let me in.

~~~~~

Sitting next to Eren in math I let out a sigh, I had finished the classwork and I was bored.

"Psst Jessica" Eren whispered.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Can I have directions?" Eren asked.

"Um.. to where?" I asked.

"Your heart" he said winking.

I couldn't help but giggle.

"Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious" Eren said "Will you touch my arm? I want to tell my friends I've been touched by an angel"

I giggled more and was slightly blushing "Shut up Eren"

"If you were a tropical fruit, you would be a Fine-apple...On a scale of 1-10 your a 9 and I'm the 1 you need..I'm not trying to impress you or anything but... I'm Batman" Eren said.

"Eren stop being ridiculous" I said smiling.

"I want to be your tear drop, so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips" Eren said.

"Aw that one was kinda cute" I said.

"Your hand looks heavy, can i hold it for you? Hey Jessica, can I Squirtle all over your Jiggly Puff?"