Omg Hayley its not what it looks like,Temi said standing up and rushly adjusting her gown and Jake stood up trying to walk close to me saying things I couldn't quite hear,all I felt was pain,hurt,disgust and I wanted out of this environment.

I ran as fast as my leg could carry me,I knew Jake and Temi was hot on my heels,the moment I burst out to the balcony of the hotel ,Jake and Temi reached the balcony just in time for the beautiful lights to come on and all our friends yelling surprise ...

Omg Jake said looking around in utter shock .

I was so furious I went close to him and slapped him hard across the face and tears blurred my vision once again.

Hayley, am sorry,let me explain Jake said trying to touch me.

Don't you dare touch me Jake,you lost that right minutes ago when I caught you in bed with miss Temi here I said with so much venom in my voice.

I heard gasp coming from the background,our friends have heard,I looked at them and they were in utter shock,Justin on the other hand just stood there wearing a blank expression on his face with a cold stare in his eyes.

I rushed to Justin and burst out crying my eyes out,it was as if time stood still,no body moved from their spot,if a pin fell am sure it would have been heard right now.

H Hayley Temi stuttered.

I rose my face from Justin shoulder and turned to her.

Yes Temi,what do you have to say,that you didn't know what happened,or it just happened,what do you want to say to me I shouted.

I ii m sorry.

I laughed but there was no emotion to the laughter.

You're sorry???
Really Temi??
Is sorry going to fix the fact that you just fucked my boyfriend or probably have been fucking him for God knows how long now.
You were there Temi,when I was working my butt of planing this,I said gesturing to everything around me,planning all this,you were there,giving me your support when you were literarily stabbing my at my back..so I hate to break it to you but sorry isn't going to do much good now Temi,I dragged her name with disgust evident in my voice.

Soon I was beginning to cry again,Justin kept stroking my hair,I just could not understand why they would do this to me.

Why I asked looking at both of them.
Why did you do this to me
Jake why, did I not give you enough attention??

No Hayley that's not..

I Didn't let him finish his sentence before bombarding him with more questions.

Did I not show you care?,or no,maybe its because I didn't have sex with you,maybe you couldn't wait anymore and decided to go on with this,I told you before we started dating,I told you if you were going to hurt me,just tell me so we won't bother entering into the relationship but what did you say??,you said no,you wont hurt me,you fucking said you won't Jake and look,you've broken my heart,you didn't just break it,you chattered it into a million pieces Jake,was i not good enough? My voice reducing now and berely a whisper,,was I not good enough for you?once again I started crying.

You are Hayley,Hayley please let me just explain, even though you don't want to ,just please hear me out,there is a lot I need to say,he said looking right at me then round the whole room,to everyone...please Hayley.

I sighed already drained from crying too much...okay I said in a hush voice.

Everyone sat down at a round table,I sat there looking at everyone,Jake,Temi,des,Anne,susy,Blake and Justin who was at my side holding me.